100 reads special

once again, tysm :) 
Edit: I FORGOT THAT THEY WERE ALL RLLY PALE IN HEADSPACE...WHATEVER JS ROLL WITH IT LMFAO

DREAM WORLD

You, Hero, Aubrey and Kel were playing cards waiting for Omori to arrive. Probably taking his sweet time again just like the past few days. Kel and Aubrey started to argue about something to do with Omori, but the whole time you were zoning out to be honest. It seemed like forever until finally he came through the door, looking as dull as ever. His skin was so white it was shining and was brighter than anything else in the room. Pretty surprising that someone could be that white. Anyways, anyone who was playing cards stood up to say something to Omori. Hero greeted him, Kel and Aubrey argued over him?? Weird, whatever. You just did a little 'nod' to greet him.

"Alright let's go Omori! Kel you can stay here, you're kind of useless anyway you don't do anything"

"Shut up Aubergine! I am soo coming! Hero, say something to her she's annoying me!!!!"

"Sorry Kel, not much I can do.."

Kel pouts and looks at you, you decide to go over to Kel and pat him on the shoulder. He seemed satisfied. You all head out, Omori getting 750 clams to spend during the night.

Knowing that paper white weirdo, he wasn't going to buy anything. MAYBE a pizza or something but other than not, prolly won't buy anything. You get teleported to a tree stump with 4 ways you can go.

Going forward seemed to be the obvious choice. But, one minute you were standing then the next you were on the soft grass. You open an eye and see Basil on the floor, holding his knee.

"Hey, are you alright Basil?"

Basil looked up into your eyes and smiled, nodding. You were kind of glad, you were having a picnic with all your friends and having one of them injured would ruin it! You help Basil up and you both carry on forward.

Suddenly you felt an eerie wind behind you. You turn around and are met with a mysterious black creature of some sorts. It kind of resembles long black hair with one eye in the middle, staring into your soul. Rather unthreatening, but still kind of freaky. You shudder and turn back around following the small group of people in colorful clothing.

You all wound up in a park or some sort of playground. There were kids on the swings and in the sand pit (is that whats its called??-) making sand castles. It looked too realistic, yet it wasn- What are you talking about, of course its real! Anyways, it was kind of confusing like what were we doing here?

Takes a moment for you to realise Mari is here with a red and white checkered blanket and those signature food baskets. You ran up to her before Omori could and hug her, nearly knocking her over. It had been so long since you last seen somethi— Mari! She looked beautiful with her luscious black hair. She was so pretty and fantastic and a good sport. Someth— Mari was everything!

You truly aspired to be like her.
Too bad you couldn't anymore.

The group sits around on the blanket and starts taking out food from the basket one by one. Wow, so much food in such a little basket? There were some jellies, crisps, chocolate cake, strawberries dipped in chocolate and chicken. Just... chicken.

It was some bomb ass chicken though because as soon as you dug into it it felt like heaven in your mouth. The skin was so crispy yet the meat was so juicy. SO GOOD! Mari seemed a bit overwhelmed with your eating but you couldn't care less. Any other thing you were doing that Mari felt overwhelmed with would've made you feel a bit ashamed, but when it comes to eating you didn't care.

Basil started a conversation by showing everyone his photo album. The pictures were... so dull? Where were the fun colors that each one of you were wearing? Why was Omori's name Sunny?

It was so weird. Like it was opposite day. Basil had dull blonde hair, while you had some pretty dull (h/c) hair. It wasn't bad just didn't suit you as well as the (whatever other color u want) that you were rocking currently.

Most of the pictured you weren't in, but why? You remember all these days clearly like they were yesterday but apparently you weren't in any pictures? Whatever. Everything was fine until you were flicking through the pages and noticed that thing again. That black thing with one eye. It was everywhere.

"Sorry guys, can I take the album just for one moment?"

"Yeah sure."

"Ok!"

"J-Just don't damage it please"

You nodded and flipped to the beginning. You looked at each photo really closely, noticing that thing in every picture. It was there wether you liked it or not. It was cool but creepy in a way. Like a stalker, it stayed far away to avoid any suspicion.

But this time it got a bit too close to you, and you actually noticed! Maybe it was better to let it be though? That thing didn't do anything, just kind of hung around in the background. You decided to drop it.

For the rest of the picnic you were all talking about cards, money, food and somehow makeup got brought up? Either way for most of the "conversing" you were zoned out so its not like it mattered very much.

It was probably a very boring and dry conversation anyway.

For the rest of the night you decided to just enjoy the time you had left with your friends before everything got destroyed and the cycle would repeat over and over again.

A/N SORRY IF ITS NOT MUCH I DIDNT HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS TO WORK WITH.

edit: this is what I get for not proof reading all of the chapters