Grief and gratitude

Inspo: that one part of omori where u have to place all the pictures into the album in the correct order. once again, more of a prompt/scenario kinda thing. I might stick to writing very vague prompts and you could imagine whatever omori character you want in that prompt or should I stick to very short one shots?? LET ME KNOW UR THOUGHTSS

btw the (_) is where u put the name of the character of your choice :) 

It had been a very stressful week. The friend group was falling apart, Mari.. Everything seemed so dull without her here. She was the light that shined brightly everyday, the light that gave everyone motivation to push through. There wasn't anymore of that though. Apparently she did it to herself, but why? She seemed like such a genuinely cheery and happy person so what could have happened in her personal life that made her do such a thing? No one knows. The only weird thing I have noticed over the last week is that Basil is acting strange, almost unbothered.

 It was a bit insulting because you have known Mari and Sunny almost your whole life. They were like family. Basil was always a bit weird, I guess. Going outside and waking up each day got harder and harder, it was really tough. But it was okay because as long as (_) was here to help you everything would be alright. (_) was also really devastated about Mari's passing, but (he/she) could hide it better. (She/he) wouldn't burst out in tears randomly, but would keep calm and collected. Sometimes I would get bad dreams about Mari and wallow in guilt about what I could've down about it, and when that happened I would always give (_) a call to come to my house even if it was the middle of the night. (_) would always come even if (she/he) seemed too tired to deal with my bullshit at that time. I appreciate that so much. Maybe Mari had passed, but (_) helped me get over it and move on.

A/N im sorry these are so short idk why I physically cant right anything longer than 500 words because my brain is fried rn ive been playing too much total roblox drama lmao