THE RAINNN - Sunny

It was a cold November evening, and the sun started to set. You and Sunny were at Gino's eating some pizza while talking (if you count you talking and Sunny saying nothing as "talking") about dreams and how interesting they are. Apparently ever dream has a meaning, something to do with what your subconscious is thinking/feeling. You thought it was interesting, especially when you heard that some peoples dreams have come true and predicted the future. On the other hand, you didn't know if Sunny was just as interested. The same solemn expression laid on his face the whole time, not even a furrowed brow or anything. 

"Like talking to a rock" is a perfect example of what was happening right now. Sunny wasn't making it easier for you either, he wouldn't even try to give you an obvious sign that he didn't enjoy what you were talking about. At this point the 'conversation' was just you ranting to yourself while Sunny stared into your soul uncomfortably. 

"Alright Sunny, I think it's time to go home; its getting late" You muttered getting up from your seat and pushing in your chair. Out the window you could see it was lashing, not lightly sprinkling but a heavy downpour came rushing down. You grabbed Sunny's hand, running out of Gino's and trying to get under the nearest tree without getting soaked. Too bad, you were completely drenched. Instead of having a light brown hoodie, it was dark brown from the rain. It felt soggy hanging off your arms, especially now that it was soaked and the hoodies sleeves were originally over sized. 

Sunny was just as if not more wet than you. His eyes were sparkling from excitement, you knew Sunny loved rain. The only reason you even know that is because of the photo with his and Basil with rain coats. Kind of sucks how that was his favourite day ever, but you were sick at home with a cold. 

Kind of ironic, his favourite person wasn't in the picture of his most cherished memory. 

okok i know its bad but dont come for my neck pls