missing your touch

inspo: the song above 

specifically the lyrics "its gonna be a long drive home but I know as soon as I arrive home and I open the door, take off my coat and throw my bag on the floor she'll be back into my arms once more" and "we even got a secret handshake and she loves the music that my BAND makes"

I kinda interpreted it as the group (sunny and all them) are in a band and they've been on tour for a few months, and Basil is coming back and yeah 

their band name is something else 

After months of travelling all across Europe, the band was finally going back to Japan. Going home to Japan after such a long time was sure to cause Basil jet lag. Stepping off the plane, he got hit with a cold breeze that tickled his neck. Inhaling the scent of the airport deeply, he started to remember who was waiting for him back at home. Sure, you and Basil had called a dozen times while he was away but it could never replace seeing his soft blonde hair and flushed cheeks in person. 

You were laying down on the cold floor sipping slowly at a can of Tyskie while thinking about other things you could have said in arguments you got with Kel years ago. Kel baked you a cake for your birthday and you said even his younger sister could've done it better. Naturally Kel started to throw random insults at you and you retaliated. Thinking back, you should have said something about how he literally juju walked the girl he liked in year 7. The sound of your front door handle being messed with abruptly snapped you out of your deep thoughts causing you to sit up and the panic started settling in. What if it was Kel coming back for revenge for tripping him up all those years ago? 

In actuality, it was just a tired Basil who looked exhausted. His bright blue eyes drooped down with big bags underneath them. Maybe it was just the alcoholic beverage you had been sipping on for the past few hours, but he looked rather pale. Horrendously pale.  His lowered head shoots up and looks at your widened eyes. Wiggling out of his coat and shoes at a speed that rivalled Usain Bolt's and throwing his bag and keytar on the floor, he ran to you and jumped into your lap on the floor. He threw himself at you with such force he brought you down to the floor, straddling your hips and pinning you to the floor. Basil looked down at you with those flushed cheeks that you adored, and he put his hands under your head. Bringing you in for a bear hug, he burrowed his head in your neck, twirling your hair in between his long and boney fingers. 

Taking a deep breath, he inhaled your scent and whispered something into the crook of your neck. 

"I missed you so much" 

short and sweet, also if u havent noticed i do favour Basil over every1 else cuz hes <3