Cherry chapstick

Inspo: cherry cola?? I WAS THINKING OF CHERRY FLAVOURED THINGS AND CHAPSTICK CAME TO MIND

 (BEFORE ANYONE COMES FOR MY HEAD YOU AND HENRY WERE DATING PRIOR TO THIS HAPPENING!!)

You and the group were having a picnic at the park. The scenery was beautiful; a stunning lake, your best friends, a certain gorgeous brunette sitting beside you. Life was great, but for how long? Anyways, living in the moment was something you needed to work on. No need to worry about the future if it hasn't happened yet, right? 

Basil starts talking about how he needs to buy a new pair of gardening shears after his other ones were damaged. He didn't say what damaged them, but honestly who cares? Apparently Sunny did because he kept looking at Basil with a very peculiar look. Almost as if he knew something the rest of us didn't. From Basil's garden shears to Mari's piano to Sunny's violin, the conversation kept going on and on about really random things. 

You noticed Hero(Henry) zone out a lot, not participating in the conversations that were started up. Same as you. You decided to put your hand on his shoulder, he just looked at you and smiled. It might've not been much but still something. 

"Hey, are you alright?" 

"I suppose"

Kind of weird, whatever. You notice your lips are a bit dry and put on some cherry chapstick. Not only did it smell good, it tasted the bit as well! Thinking of ways to talk with Hero, you decided on not actually  talking to him; and so, you scoot up very close to him on the picnic blanket and give him a little peck on the lips. He turned very red and looked flustered. Wanting to return the small but meaningful kiss, he pecks you on the lips as well. No, this didn't end with a takeout session. Yes, everyone was looking at you. Yes, Mari was giving you a smirk. 

A/N IF YOU THINK ANYTHING I WRITE IS DOGSHIT PLEASE TELL ME