Chapter 3: Awkward meet up

Killua is packing his bags. Tomorrow he would reunite with the others. Killua is sweating.

Alluka mean awhile is happily getting her unicorn suit case out of the closet when she notices Killua.

"Big brother don't be so nervous your overthinking." Says Alluka while giggling. "Whatever Alluka. I haven't seen them in ages." Says Killua. "Yep yep." Says Alluka before standing up from the closet and walking over to Killua.

"It's gonna be fine." She says while smiling. Killua softly smiles and pats Alluka's head.

"I hope."

—————-timeskip airport————
Text:
Gonfreakss: Is it ok if I bring two friends along?

Alluka🦄: it's fine but who?

Gonfreakss: Zushi and Retz

Alluka🦄: kay.

Killua glanced over at the phone. Killua didn't mind Zushi was tagging along but this random Retz girl. Killua glares at the phone screen.

Alluka sighs. "Don't be dramatic big brother." Says Alluka sternly. "Mhm.." killua says in response his aura soon fading and his glare also.

They walked in the airport walking to flight "209" they find the exit and sit down. They have 30 minutes before the plane comes. "Where are the others?" Killua asks. "Kurapika and Leoiro are taking flight "821" and Gon and his friends are taking the same flight as us." Says Alluka.

Killua nods. All of a sudden he sees a boy and two others walk to where they are. One caught Killua's attention. Black spiky hair with green tips. Tanned skin with freckles. Hazel eyes." "G-gon?" Killua stutters out. 

The boy looks at Killua wide eyed. A girl with blonde hair and green eyes raises a eyebrow. Someone Killua also recognizes as brown messy hair tanned skin and brown eyes.

Zushi.

"Oh I missed you Gon!" Says Alluka hugging Gon. "Me too." Says Gon with a soft smile. The girl with blonde hair and green eyes is most likely Retz. Killua thinks to himself.

"N-nice to see you again." Says Gon looking at Killua. Killua snaps back to reality. "Killua." Says Gon smiling. Zushi waves cheerfully. "another girl woohoo!" Says Alluka while eyeing Retz with a big smile on her face.

"Another girl?! Yes!" Retz says in response and then walks over to Alluka and they start talking. Zushi Killua and Gon stare awkwardly at each other.

"So how's life kil?" Asks Zushi while doing the peace sign. "Good. Simple." Says Killua awkwardly. Gon smiles awkwardly. "Gon you didn't tell me there will be another girl!" Says Retz sternly while pouting.

"Oh sorry~" says Gon while laughing. Zushi smiles. "Seems like there close." Says Alluka with a light smile.

Yeah. Close. Killua thinks to himself.

"Anyways since our plane won't be here in 30 minutes wanna go have a drink?" Asks Retz smiling. Killua already didn't like her. "Sure!" Says Alluka her eyes sparkling. "I'm down." Says Zushi. Gon just nods while smiling.

They walk over to a Starbucks and take a seat. Zushi and Retz are arguing while Alluka just giggles at there comments. Gon is on his phone. And then Killua is just staring at Gon.

"So anyways I can't wait for the beach. I need a tan." Says Zushi in a girly voice. Gon giggles and puts his phone down. "You already look tanned enough. More sunlight you might look like a crab." Says Retz smirking. "Shut up!" Yells Zushi.

Alluka giggles. "I think you will look fine Zushi." Says Alluka. A tint of pink appears on Zushi's face. "Y-yeah." Says Zushi shyly. Gon raises a eyebrow while Retz smirks at Zushi and Alluka. Killua finds himself glaring at Zushi.

"He better not have feelings for Alluka." Killua thinks to himself over and over again.