Chapter 14: Neon does her part.

——time line: night. Kurapika and Leoiro share room.——-

Kurapika is on his phone cause he can't sleep. Leoiro is snoring away. He gets a text.

Neon💙: your fired.

Kurapika looks at the text stunned.

Kurapika: what?

Neon💙: so now your respond?! You fired.

Kurapika: why?!

Neon💙: ask your "BoYfRiENd"

Kurapika stares at the phone with wide eyes

"Leoiro did this?!"

——with Killua and Gon sleeping———

Gon is sleeping the bed. Snoring softly Killua scrolls through his phone. Searching up 'things'

Killua search history:

"How to confess to your crush."

"What to do if you get rejected."

"How to find out if your crush likes you."

"Would your crush like you back if you give them half of your chocolate?"
————
Killua sighs and puts his phone down. "Ugh there's nothing good to my situation." Killua whispers to himself. He then turns around to the side Gon's on. Gon is turned to killua but he's sleeping.

Killua then extends his hand and puts it on Gon's head rubbing it. Killua closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Zushi is sharing a room with Retz. (There on bunk beds. Zushi on top bunk. (Alluka & Bisky have there own rooms.)

"How should I confess to Alluka.. It's only been a couple days and I already find my self attached..." Zushi whispers to himself. "You know I'm fake sleeping and heard everything you said right?" Retz says.

Zushi turns all pink. "Uhm.." Zushi says. "Anyways it's obvious Alluka likes you back. Just confess dude." Says Retz. "You don't know that for sure." Says Zushi.

"I do. It's obvious dumb dumb." Says Retz. "You don't get it because you don't like anyone." Says Zushi. "True. But you gonna be brave man. A warrior." Says Retz.

"Ugh give me more time." Says Zushi. "Don't be a killua." Says Retz. "Very funny." Says Zushi roiling his eyes and then closing his eyes to sleep. Retz let's out a soft chuckle and then does the same thing.

——With Hisoka—-

"The plan seems to be working. Soon they would all hate each other. I got Leoiro and Kurapika down." Says Hisoka with a smirk.

"2 down 6 to go. Soon Lilumi will get his hands on the 'mistake.' " says Hisoka.

(Author note)

(No way Zushi & Retz being wholesome and not fighting? Woahhh)