Chapter 10: operation first day

Gon wakes up to see he's next to Killua clinging onto his arm with Killua's arms wrapped around him. Gon Quietly gasps and then quickly gets away From Killua removing his arms.

"Jeez.. we must of accidentally slept like this.." says Gon quietly before blushing a bit. "I wonder how long we slept like that.." Gon says before getting out of bed.

"Oh it's 8:00. Pretty early but I should wake up." Says Gon stretching his arms and walking into the hall way. Gon turns back to see Killua who's still asleep.

Gon quietly shuts the door and walks downstairs.

"Morning." Says Kurapika with a coffee in his hand. "Morning. I didn't expect you to be up early." Says Gon. "Well almost all night I had to take care of Leoiro since he was drunk. Leoiro kept waking up at random times and tried to do stupid stuff." Says Kurapika.

"Like what?" Gon asks while tilting his head. "He tried to do a swan dive out of the window." Says Kurapika with a smirk. "He seems like a dummy when he drinks." Says Gon while giggling.

"You can say that again." Says Kurapika. Alluka walks down stairs while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning!~" she says with a happy voice. "What should we do today? So we can plan." Says Kurapika. "There's a beach right outside this house that we haven't went to once! I think we should have a beach day." Says Alluka proudly.

Gon gives a thumbs up with sparkles in his eyes. "Yes ma'm!" Says Gon. "Wait isn't Bisky coming today?" Asks Kurapika. "She is at noon. Not any time soon. I can't wait to meet her I heard about her a lot." Says Alluka.

"She seems polite I'm interested to meet her in person. Killua told me she trained Gon and him. So she gotta be good." Says Kurapika.

Retz walks down stairs with Zushi. "Morning sleeping uglies!~" she says. Zushi covers Retz's mouth. Everyone stares at Retz awkwardly.

——-timeskip: beach——-

Gon Alluka and Leoiro are still changing in the bathrooms. Everyone else is outside(Bisky not here yet.)

"Ugh they take forever." Says Killua. "Killua you took your sweet time eating the chocolate waffles I made. Don't be speaking." Says Kurapika.

"They were chocolate. What do you expect?" Says Killua in a cocky voice. Retz and Zushi are setting up the umbrella when Retz unfolds it and it springs out and hits Zushi in the face.

Kurapika and Killua both slap there forehead and say the same word.

"Idiots."

"Jinx! You owe me Chocolate brownies!" Says Killua while pointing at Kurapika.

"Nice try." Says Kurapika.