Chapter 20: Kimono festival

Today was finally the day of the kimono festival. Gon got out of the hospital a few days before.

Luckily the stab wasn't that deep. So Gon can walk just fine.

Killua and Gon were taking forever to change.

"Hurry up!" Yells Alluka in a childish voice. "Jeez we are coming!" Yells Killua. Killua and Gon walk out.

(This is how Killua & Gon look like✨)

"Woah!" Says Retz. "Let's get going." Says Alluka with a big smile. "I'm not going. I'm going to the movies with Bisky." Says Retz. "Aweee why?" Asks Gon. "Well me and Bisky are single as heck so we gonna have girls night." Says Retz.

Zushi and Alluka blush and look away.

They all make it to the kimono festival. (Minus Bisky & Retz) Luckily it was a short walk. "Candy apples!~" Gon says in a happy voice walking to the candy apple stand. Killua follows with a bit of blush on his face and smile. Kurapika and Leoiro are looking at the stores and Leoiro mostly finding an excuse to drink.

"The fire works are starting soon aren't they?" Asks Zushi. "Yup!" Says Alluka. Zushi then feels something soft on his hand. Alluka's hand locked with his. Zushi light bush's and then looks at the sky waiting for the fireworks.

—-with killugon—-
"Tomorrow we leaving right?" Asks Gon. "Yeah. We were suppose to stay here one more week but I don't want lilumi doing something." Says Killua. "I'm gonna miss the beach." Says Gon with a sad smile. "It's fine we can go to the beach at home." Says Killua. "Yay!" Says Gon with a happy smile.

——with Leopika— -

Leoiro is already drunk and is laying his head on Kurapika's shoulder. Kurapika sighs quietly and looks at the sky for fireworks.

Soon the fireworks go off.

——with the duo Retz & Bisky at the movies that are near by—-

"Dang I can hear the fire works from here." Says Retz. "Ugh annoying." Says Bisky.