Chapter 1

Pure Vanilla is in a carriage slowly going up to Holly Berrys castle. As the door was opened by one of Pure Vanilla's guards he hops out and dusts off his lap walking up to two huge doors, colored and decorated with pinks and reds. He knocks on the door, straightening his hat as someone opens the door. "Pure Vanilla Cookie, Im so glad to see you!" Holly Berry hugged Pure Vanilla tightly making it harder for him to breathe. "I'm glad t-to see you too, but m-may you let go, I can barely breathe!" Pure Vanilla tries to ask politely. Holly Berry let's go quickly leaving Pure Vanilla to drop to the ground. "Aha... sorry Pure Vanilla, I forgot you where more fragile haha!" Holly Berry says teasingly. Holly Berry steps to the side letting Pure Vanilla walk inside the castle. "Here follow me Pure Vanilla!" Holly Berry says as she walks up a flight of marble stairs up to a huge meeting room, decorated in pretty colors, with bouquets of roses, and tulips. "Pure Vanilla Cookie!" "Golden Cheese Cookie!" Golden Cheese flys up to Pure Vanilla giving him a hug "I missed you!" Golden Cheese says smiling as she hops up and down after pulling away from the hug. "I missed you too Golden Cheese." Pure Vanilla says as he chuckles with a smile on his face. There was a knock on the door leading everything to become silent. "That must be Dark Cacao! I'll go check, be right back." Holly Berry runs out of the room leaving the door open.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Dark Cacao Knocks on the door waiting for an answer "She would've answered by now..." but before he could say anything else the door swung open surprising Dark Cacao. "Dark Cacao! It's good to see you again, I see you read the letter!" Holly Berry chuckles as Dark Cacao scoffs teasingly. "Here come inside, let me bring you to the others, they've been waiting!" Holly Berry says as she lets Dark Cacao inside closing the door behind. Going up the stairs they go into the meeting room to see Pure Vanilla and Golden Cheese talking, but all of it stops just as Dark Cacao enters the room. Pure Vanilla looks over smiling at him making Dark Cacao smile back... before Golden Cheese swooped in and hugged Dark Cacao in mid-air. "Dark Cacao! I'm so glad you actually came to a meeting this time!" Dark Cacao gave Golden Cheese a face leading Golden Cheese to drop him to the ground as she scratches her head. "Eheh... whoops." Dark Cacao dusts off as he gets up from the ground looking at Pure Vanilla as he stands right there in front of him. "Hello Dark Cacao, It's nice to see you again." Pure Vanilla says softly. Dark Cacao pauses to see him so close but ends up smiling feeling warmer than before. "Hello Pure Vanilla... It's nice to see you again too..."

End of Chapter 1