Halloween Special - Chapter 16

Young cookies run around as the moon shines brightly above the Vanilla Kingdom. Laughter and talking can be heard throughout the whole area, as candy was shared, and traded. The sweet smell of candy apples and all type of sweet treats wandered around the whole place, filling the kingdom with a sweet aroma. Jack-O-Lanterns lit up all around the kingdom as well, making it seem like there was a parade of pumpkins. It was officially Halloween, a holiday not only known for its costumes and candy, but for the time you spend with friends and enjoy your time with others, sometimes with little scares here and there.

The Ancients were enjoying themselves as they looked around, chatting together and sharing candy, it has been quite a while since they've had a moment together like this.

Pure Vanilla Cookie was dressed up as a nice witch. His hat was a dark blue, that had some beautiful golden yellow lace surrounding the edges of the hat, including a small candy pin. The other half of the costume was a long dark blue robe that went down to his ankles covering his legs, with a blue ice cream waffle cone scarf, and two blue triangular flags on the bottom, which also had small blue jelly stars at the bottom. His staff was dressed up as a taffy candy, which was Cream Unicorn Cookie's idea.

Dark Cacao Cookie was dressed up as a vampire. The outfit wasn't much different from a casual vampire costume, but it was a bit more magenta and purple around the edges. The cape he wore had a collar surrounding the back of his head and it went down to his ankles. His shoes were fancy black dressing shoes, that you would normally wear to a fancy party. He also had slick black pants and a nice collared long sleeve which were rolled up at the ends, almost looking like he was wearing a tuxedo.

Holly Berry Cookie dressed as a dragon. She thought it would be funny since she also brought Pitaya Dragon Cookie along with her. She had a pink and green dress on, sort of resembling a Dragon fruit, a headband with small dark pink dragon horns, and a tail, sort of like Pitaya's, just less... spiky. She also had her hair up in a high bun in the back, which looked really good on her even though she never usually put her hair up in one bun.

Golden Cheese Cookie dressed up as a ghost. She didn't really seem to care on making her costume, so she just went as a ghost, just a simple white cloth with eye cutouts only to scare other cookies... since she could fly. She did scare a few cookies on her way to the Vanilla Kingdom, which she found hilarious. Pure Vanilla did try to stop her since she kept scaring little cookies. (Golden Cheese is kind of silly)

"Golden Cheese Cookie, stop scaring the children! They'll keep running away!" Pure Vanilla said as he frowned slightly, he was just trying to give some candy away to the smaller cookies. "Aw, you're no fun." Golden Cheese pouted as she crossed her arms, soon sitting next to Hollyberry who was laughing at Golden Cheese being all angry. "It's alright Golden Cheese, you've scared a lot of cookies already... you don't need to scare anymore cookies..." Holly Berry said as she patted Golden Cheese on the back. Golden Cheese would huff back as she continued to have her arms crossed, slouching on the bench.

(Pitaya snickered in the background as they thought it was funny seeing Golden Cheese scare away the smaller cookies.)

The two girls soon break out into a small talk, talking about something they would usually talk about, (probably about a bet) while Pure Vanilla would hand out candy to little cookies that passed by.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie!" Someone yelled off in the distance as they ran over to Pure Vanilla. "Custard!" Pure Vanilla said as he put the basket of candy down, spreading out his arms to give Custard Cookie III a hug. Custard ran up quickly, giving Pure Vanilla a hug as he smiled looking up at Pure Vanilla. "Look at how much candy I got!" Custard said as he showed Pure Vanilla a whole stash, with his bag filled almost to the rim. "Oh my, that's a lot! You've been busy haven't you?" Pure Vanilla said with a small chuckle. Custard nodded, beaming with excitement, also jumping up and down slightly. Pure Vanilla paused for a moment as he peered over Custard, seeing Dark Cacao not far behind as he got closer. Dark Cacao eventually caught up, with Pure Vanilla giving a small wave to Dark Cacao, and Dark Cacao giving a small smile back.