15. worried

In morning.....

IK and IJ were sleeping.... IK was sleeping in sitting position keeping her head on the bed beside IJ....and IJ  was still holding her hand....

Sunrays fall and IJ opened her eyes....she looked around....she looked at their hand grip at first and following the hand she saw the most beautiful thing.....this is the best morning for her.....

IJ saw her sister who was sleeping beside her....she tighten their grip....

IJ 's eyes got brimmed ..... Remembering yesterday's incident...

Suddenly a butterfly came and sit on their hand grip.... IJ smiled whole heartedly ....

IJ ke much se ek hi baat Nikli....

IJ - SUBHSHAAN......( Smiled with teary eyes)

Kitni din baat app aye...dekhiye bilkul waisa hi Subha hue Ajj....humari pehli Subha Ki Tarha...

She looked at IK...

IJ( in mind) - aise humne pehli Baar Apko Paya Tha....Apne zendegi me... Aise hi ek butterfly ayi thi ek Subha humari zendegi Mai...Jo Ki Apko Laya Tha....humari zendegi me...... Aur tab se ye butterfly humari zendegi Ki SUBHSHAAN 🦋 bangayi....( Smiled with teary eyes)

IJ kissed on IK 's forehead....she blowed air on that butterfly......and butterfly flies....she kissed on their hand grip....

IJ ( in mind)- par sorry Ira.. Shayad hum Apko maaf Nahi kar paiyenge...

Appne ek Baar bhi humari baat Nahi Mani...ek Baar bhi Apne Khushi ke bare Mai Nahi Socha...app to janti thi na apki Khushi ke Khushi sirf app Mai Hai...( Looking at sleeping figure)

IJ was seeing her soul....

Suddenly IK' s sleep broke IJ was still looking at her.... IK saw that she was sleeping beside her ....and IJ was looking at her......then uski Nazar undono Ki handgrip par Gaye....

IJ was about free her hand...but uske pehle hi IK freed IJ 's hand jerkly and stands up from her place hurriedly....

IJ thora confused hojati Hai....

IK stands up and hold her back of neck...coz it was paining...she controlled herself.....

IK - so..sorry Rajkumari wo..Mai..woo.....app Kal appko attack aya Tha...app thik Nahi the to Mai..isiliye yaha reh Gayi ..sorry...upar se app Mera haath Nahi chor rahi thi...pls I'm sorry....( Looking others side)

IK thought that IJ uss pe gussa karegi coz wo janti thi thi IJ hates her...

IJ gussa to thi par in mind confused bhi thi....

IJ - thik Hai koi baat Nahi ( sternly)

IK looked at her confusedly....

IK - ap..app thik Hai Abhi ? ( Nervous and scared)

IJ - Ji hum thik Hai.....thank you Apne humari madad kiya...( Straight tone & looking other side )

IK - apna medicine sath me rakkhiye....

Tabhi uske room AJ ati Hai... AJ stopped In her track.... seeing her sisters....

IK looked at her she understood uska presence Kisi ko pasand nahi ayi...

IK looked downwards...

IK - Mai chalti Hu....dhyaan rakkhiye apna...

IK left from there....IJ was looking at her from back...

IJ ( in mind ) - sach Mai Ira .....bohot badal gayi Hai app....

AJ uske pass ayi....

AJ - Kya Hua di Mimi yaha par apke room Mai Kya kar rahi thi ?