65. Nafrat Hai pyaar se

PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏

Comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part. 🙏

Thank you so much readers for holding so much patience....♥️♥️♥️♥️..............

2 days passed...... IK and IJ was in home now . IK was taking care of her khushi.....coz still she is under the observation of doctors.....

All family members were happy....except about the  matter of RJ.

In morning

Sunrays fall with a happy smile...........the room light up.....

IK 's eyes opened . She looked at IJ who was sleeping peacefully with a sweet smile on her face.....a smile crept on IK 's face.....

She slowly got up...... Without disturbing IJ....she carefully hold IJ 's injured hand kept it on pillow properly....caresed her hair.....and softly kiss on her forehead over bandage.

Her eyes brimmed up.....but she hold herself....and smile looking at IJ......

IJ - aise hi hume dekhte rahenge to Apko pyaar ho jayega....aur hum Abhi single Nahi hai......janti Hai Na app .......( Closed eyes)

IK was surprised....

IK - app Jag Gaye ......?

IJ opened her eyes.....and smiled looking at IK.

IJ - Kya kare........Subha Apka pyaar Jo mil rahi thi....hum Kaise miss kare....

IK smiled....

IK - abb tabiyaat Kaise Hai apki ?

IJ - abb app sath Hai to .....hum thik to honge hi ....

IJ wants to get up..... IK helped her to sit.... IJ got up and leaned on back rest...

IK - app yahi rahiye....hum breakfast leke ate Hai...fir app fresh hojana....hum madad karenge ....thik Hai....

IK was about to got up....but IJ hold her hand... IK sit beside her...

IK - Kya Hua kuch chahiye...

IJ - breakfast koi aur leke ayega.....app bethiye hum app se baat Karni Hai...( In normal tone)

IK - Kya baat Hai....

IJ smile looking at IK......IK was confused. IJ hold her hand with her both hand....

IJ - iraaa...appne Kaha Tha app ko hume bohot kuch batani Hai....( She said softly but she was serious inwardly)

IK smile but her expression was something else inwardly.

IK - baatani to Hai....wo bhi bohot kuch.....( Happily)lekin abb Nahi....pehle breakfast kariye....fir hum eksath time spend karenge

fir hume Ajj office bhi jana Hai.....Don't worry.....jaldi aa Jayenge.......tab tak choti rahegi app ke pass......thik Hai ( smiled)

IJ smiled and nooded.....

IK left......

IJ was thinking something watching her sister from back....

In Sitamgar

AD was in his room..... looking at the photo of IK..... remembering their childhood happy memories.....her love's happy face.....

AD ( in mind) - ishika....Kya app Kabhi bhi humare Nahi honge .......Kya app Kabhi bhi hume khudke pass ane Nahi denge.....

Hum wada Karte Hai.....hum Kabhi Apko dukh Nahi puchayenge.....bas ek mouka dijiye hume ishika....pls...