59. Family

The door of the room of Anuradha Rajput opens ....and the room lights up with the sunrays.....

IJ entered in that room.....

She looked at the pictures of Anuradha Rajput....which was on bedside table.

She smiled a little with her red puffy eyes. ......buy slowly taking steps.....she sit down on floor Infront of that bed side table. Looking t Anuradha 's picture.....

IJ talking to that picture .......while tears were flowing from her eyes.

IJ - Jante Hai ......app bhi humse naraz Hai....aur Hona bhi chahiye....Balki hume to sabse badi saza milni chahiye.....app se Jo wada Kiya Tha wo Jo nibha Nahi paye.

App se wada Kiya Tha....Ira ko Kabhi iss kamre Ki zarrurat Nahi paregi firse rone ke liye......kyunki wo Har pal hume Apne sath payegi.....par hum Nahi the......humare Karan uske ankho Mai ansu .....Jisse iss Duniya Mai sabse zyada nafrat Karte Hai......hums...humse sehen Nahi hota unke ansu.....

Hum jante Hai.....haar Roz woh apke yaha ake appke samne rote honge........ye keh ke Ki unhone firse sab ....( Her voice broken) sab kuch kho Diya...
( She wiped her own tears & looking at that tears)

IJ - ye...ye ansu Ki koi values Nahi Hai .....Ira ke dukh ....uske taqleef Jo...Jo hum..ne ....humne Diya Hai....uske samne....

Na Jane kitni Raat wo yaha ake....roti honge...chik te honge.....hu...hume apna dukh batane ke liye .....pa....par hum.....hum Nahi the......

IJ hold her ear.... tears were flowing from her she said in in broken voice....at last she start to cry.....

IJ - I....I'm sorry maa......( In broken voice)

Hu....hum Apne wada Nahi nibha paye....humne Kaha Tha app se jab hume Ira ne pehle baar Apne behen mana Tha..... Ki ajj se baat us...usko Kabhi ye ....ye kamre Mai ane Ki ja...jarurrat Nahi paregi....par......par hum haar Gaye........haar Gaye hum.......( Crying)

IJ looked at a corner .......with her teary eyes....

She can feel her sister....her devastated state...in which she was in that room....

She can see her illusion...who was crying sitting on that corner.......

IJ was imagining those scenes......when she wasn't with her sister......

She hold her ears....and closed her eyes....she started to cry vigorously........

___________________

IK was working on her laptop........

At that time servants came to her room with breakfast ......

IK - come in.

Servants kept her breakfast.

IK - leave ( while working)

Servants left .......

She took a sip of coffee......but she stopped...she looked at the coffee ....

Then she looked at the tray ....she found a chit on it....

She opened it Nd saw it was from her mother.

She read it.

- mante Hai bohot Bari galti hogayi humse. Pehle Baar apni bacchi ko samjh ne Mai galti kar di Hai....pls pari bas ek Baar apni mum ko maf kar dijiye.....

Hum jante Hai.....app ko bohot taqleef hui Hai humare baat  o se......app....app hume Jo saza Dena chahenge....hume Manzoor Hai....bas ek Baar Apne mum se baat kar lijiye.....