29.Nayi shuruat

1 week passed...... They got discharged today....

Now Ishika & Ishita was better. Ishika was still under the observation of doctors but now she can move by herself........her head was still bandaged....she was recovering quickly for her Khushi....

But wo sad bhi thi.....uske Andar Abhi bhi wo guilt kaam kar rahi thi.....uske ankhoon ke samne Abhi bhi Khushi ke wo tadap ta Hua chehra , uske ansu , uske baat e yaad arahae the ..........

She was in guilt now......

Days passed , in evening.

JAY SINGH EMPIRE 🔥

9 saal baad Ajj ye sach me Khushi se Bhari hui thi....Ajj firse ek Baar Puri pratapgar jasahan mana rahe the .....🎉🎉🎉

Kyunki unke liye  Ajj 9 saal baad unke Bare Rajkumari....pratapgar arahe Hai......

JAY SHINGH KHAANDAN  KA PEHLA WARISH ....... RAJKUMARI ISHIKA JAY SINGH ,

AJJ PRATAPGAR ME APNA KADAM RAKHENGE....

palace me bhi Ajj sab bohot Khush the.....sab bohot excited the apbe dono Rajkumari se Milne ke liye......

8 cars were entering into the main gate of pratapgar ...all cars were at same speed and .....in one of them....ishika and Ishita was present.....

Ishika was seeing outside ..... it's her own place..her hometown.....all the happy memories with Ishita were coming into her mind .......her sister's happy face were coming Infront of her eyes ....she was smiling...... whole heartedly......

Other hand ... Ishita who was seeing her sister's smiling face...........

IJ - ap ka ye mushkarata Hua chehra ......Ira....Apko Shayad abadaza bhi Nahi hogi Ki hum ye sukoon Kitna miss kiye Hai........( Looking at her sister 's smiling face).

IJ leaned and she closed her eyes....to feel that peace and happiness of her own after 9 years....jis Ki uski 9 saal se intezaar Tha .......

A drop of tear was rolling down from her corner of her eyes....

IK turned .....to her Khushi...she saw that tears....

IK hold her hand...

IK - Khushi ( worriedly)

IJ opened her eyes looked at her sisters....

IK - Khushi....kya Hua....app thik Hai ? ( concerned) Dard horaha Hai ? ( worried) app ...app thik Hai ....kya kuch ? ( worried)

IJ was looking at her sister with briming eyes....she was feeling those cares .....love of her sister.....

IK was getting worried getting no answers from her her ......

IJ hold her hand tightly....and keep her finger on her mouth...

IJ - shhhhhh.......kuch Nahi Hua hume...hum bilkul thik Hai ......Apko pata kitne din baad hume apke ye muskurahat dekkhe Hai.....( Said with smiling face and clamly)

IK cupped her Khushi 's face with one hand...

IK - to fir ye ansu.....? ( worried and concerned)

IJ kept her own hand over IK 's hand on her face...

IJ - SUKOON KE ANSUU HAI 🥹

( SMILED WITH TEARY EYES )

IK eyes were full of with tears......

She can understand her sister's devastated state in absence of her....she was feeling it ... seeing it.....she was in guilt

IK cupped her face with both hand...she wiped her tears....kissed on her forehead.....