23. THE END .🦋

Pls readers gussa maat Hona.....janti Hu late update Kiya Hai....par Kya kare....Versity life enjoy kar rahe the apke writer....

Aur ab app sab story enjoy Karo...🎉🎉

IJ was numb seeing her sister.....the room was fully silent ....another drop of blood fall on ground..... which took back IJ from shock....

IJ - ii.ir.....iraaaaaaa......( screamed )

Her voice was shivering.....

She was finding a way to went to her....but she couldn't...

IJ - koi Haiiiiii......Kon Hai yahaaaaa...kisne Kiyaaaa....bahar aoooo....

She screamed in anger filled & shivering voice and tears were briming on her eyes.

Suddenly her eyes fall on IK and someone came behind IK....... It was a hoddy person

IJ - ooyyyyy...ko...ko.koo..kon ho tum....hato waha se .....agar humari ira ko kuch bhi Kiya na...to...wohi zinda gar denge....( In anger)

Man - Aree...are....garne ke liye pehle khud to zinda rehna chahiye na.....( Evil smiled )

IJ - akhir kar tum samne ahi Gaye.....tumhe pata Nahi tumne khud samne ake Kitna bara galti Kiya Hai.....

Man - glati to tumne Kiya Hai.....us din...

IJ was confused usko ye awaz Jani pehchani lag rahi thi....

IJ - Kon ho tum samne ao....( Looking at the man behind IK)

Man - aahmm....awaj niche.... Uchi awaz Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi ......aur agar fir bhi tumhari awaz ayi.....to fir hum iske awaz band karenge....

He hold the neck of IK from backward....

IJ was scared.

IJ - nn..Nahi...nahi pls...pls...chor do...chor do usse...

Man laughs evily loudly......

Man - waahh Kya scene. Hai....Ishita Jay Singh mere samne gir gira rahe Hai....wo bhi apni behen Ki Jaan ke liye....accha .Hai....sukoon mil rahi Hai hume...

IJ - Dekho usse chor do ....Verna....

Man - Verna...Verna Kya..Kya koregi tum.....( Laughs ) Zara  Apne ass pass to Dekho.....

Tabhi uri godown Ki light on Hoti Hai.... Aur piche Ki door se 15 goons enter hote Hai....

Or wo ate hi in par attack kar dete Hai....

IJ was tackling everyone smoothly....but suddenly someone hit on her head from behind....she fall down on ground on her stomach....

Goons stopped..

There were many bruises on her hand and face....

IJ stood up...

IJ - kkk...Kon ho tum ? ( Slowly)

Man - mere chehra to Dekha hi dunga lekin pehle apni behen ko to dekhlo.....

Man removed the black cloth from IK 's face.....IJ was shocked seeing her.... tears were flowing from her eyes

IK 's head was injured from one corner.....injury was major....corner of her face was covered with blood...blood was flowing over her face.....she was unconscious......

Man - bohot zyada Bol rahi thi....isiliye aisa haal Hua..... Sorry 😈

IJ - ooyyyyy...

Goons hold her her....she was trying to free herself....