24. Shayad akhri bateein

Her sorroundings Start to become black.....

But suddenly she feel a hard pull......and screaming......she jerkly opned her eyes......

IJ took her on her lap...hold her in her arms....IK opened her eyes half ....floor was covered with blood..... IK loosed blood in huge amount.......her condition is getting worse......

She looked at IJ who face was full with tears....

IJ - Ira...Ira..Ira....Ira...idhar...idhar...idhar dekhiye idhar dekhiye pls ( crying & taping her cheeks holding her in her own arms securely)

Baki sab Apne jagah khare the....they were numb... IJ was crying vigorously......

IJ looked at the floor....which was covered with blood.....which was scaring her more...

IJ - Ira ...Ira idhar dekhiye.....kuch Nahi hoga Apko...Haan...sab thik Hai..app thik ...Abhi..Abhi thik ho Jayenge....app...ko ....kuch Nahi hoga...dekhiye hum..hum.agaye...sorry humne der kardiya....sorry....(crying)

Tears were flowing from IK 's eyes ..... She closed her eyes and was feelings her sister's love after 9 years... seeing her sister's care after 9 years....today she wasn't seeing any hate for her.....it was immense love......

IK took a deep breathe.....

IJ - Ira...Ira..th..thik..thik ho Jayenge app..kuch Nahi hoga (scared )

IK - Hu..Hu..hume..( takes a deep breath) I'm sorry...khu...khu...Khushi...sorry.....sorry...

Duk....di...dukh pouchaya na...Hu...hum..ne..maaf...kar dijiye hum...hume.pls....

Tears were flowing from her eyes....she wants to cry....but her pain , her injury is making it difficult.....

IJ nooded her head in no.... With teary eyes....

IJ - Nahi..Nahi...Nahi....app hume fir se chorkar Nahi Jayenge ( crying) hum..hum Nahi...Nahi Jane denge iss bar...Kabhi Nahi ( sternly in broken voice)

IJ hand filled with blood...she looked at it....she carefully hold her her....

IK - aaaahhh....aaahh...

Her eyes were getting closed...

IJ - kuch..kuch..Nahi..nahi.hoga...ira...baate kariye humse...apki ..apki Khushi Apko maaf kar Diya...app..Abhi humare sath rahenge....Nahi Jayenge......hum..hum.ek sath rahenge....haina ? app..Nahi...Jayenge na....Haan...app Nahi Jayenge. Na hume chorkar ? Boliye.....( Crying vigorously)

IJ wiped Ira 's tears....

IK smiled......she slowly put her hand on her face....she caressed it.....

IK - Hu...hum.humne Apko boh...ot bohot...bohot ( her voice was breaking) miss kiya Khushi... ( Smiled with teary)

IJ in crying tone ... .

IJ - hum...hum...hum.bhi ...humne bhi Apko bohot miss kiya ...app..Apko pata Hai...jis din humne Apko uss road par Dekha Tha na....( She was crying , she wiped her own tears ) to hum..humara Maan kar raha Tha daur ke Jake Apko gale Laga le...par..par hum Nahi kar paye tab....haar bar jab bhi Apko dekhte the Ki Maan hota Tha khudko Apke....apke hawale karde...ki is..isiliye Ki iss ...iss tute Dil ko app firse jor denge....agar hum..hum bikhar Gaye...to app fir se samhal lenge....pehle Ki tarah....app hume protect karenge...hum ap..Apka intezaar kar rahe the..Ki app aye humare pas...le..lekin app Nahi aye....

IK - humari...humari wajah se.......ap....appki ( take a deep breath) ankho..an......ankho me asuu.....aye... I'm.......so....so...sorry....( Breathing heavily)

IK wiped her tears with her red blooded hand......

IJ cried more.....

IK - ro..roo...roiye maat kh...khus...Khushi...