72 . Behrupiya

PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER🥺🙏

24 hours later......

In evening time.....sea beach

Sun is in west side lightening the blue sky clearly. The waves of ocean was filling the environment with peace....

At the same time .....the egale was making the environment more dangerous.... By it's sound .

At the middle of the empty sea beach.......full with white sand...

A man's head was sidely bended a little & eye was fixed at place...

The man was wearing white Kurta and pajama. Fire was lightening around him in circular shape..... sitting in the middle of it ......on  white sand of beach.....

was continuously looking at a fixed place with sowlled red eyes

was continuously looking at a fixed place with sowlled red eyes....messy hair...blooded forhead.

some drops of blood was on his white shirt & injured hand in which he was holding a rose...and blood was falling drop by drop on sand from that hand.....

He was looking at this which was just Infront of him

He was looking dangerous with angered sowllen red eyes

He was looking dangerous with angered sowllen red eyes...pale blooded face ...injured blooded hand with  rose .
The man's ears echoed with a line.

App sirf Mera Hai ishika....( Flashing this line)

And you know who is it ........it was anubhav...who was looking at the dead body of IK Infront of him sitting in the middle that circle of fire .

AB - Humne Kaha Tha appse ishika....

Apke pyaar pane ke liye hum kuch bhi kar sakte Hai....

Aur sab kuch jala kar Rakh bhi kar sakte Hai....

Waqt agaye Ishita Jay Singh .......
mere pyaar ke agg Mai jaal kar Rakh hone ka...❤️‍🔥🌹😈

A room