PROMO 😈♥️❤️‍🔥

Guys this will be the theme song for this track. So listen this song to feel the promo

A duplex house which was looking old scary palace... There was no light .

The big door of the palace opened. There was no light it was the candle & Marshall Like old royal palace every where which are doing the work of light.

A handsome black suited person entered in palace....there was no one in the palace....only his footsteps can be heard .He stops Infront of a big door....

The door opens he entered in that room.....the door automatically closed the room was fully dark...his footsteps stopped .He stops in the middle .

He took out a lighter....the lighter was also indicated the demon  vibe of  that person....

In that whole dark room....bas ek flicks of fire 🔥 Dekha Gaya which was coming from that lighter .....

That flicks of fire fall on the ground........and from that flicks of fire slowly fire start to spread making a circular shape around him with that the room was also lightening up.....

It was a veryyyy big room which was black and with the lightening up all the frame became visible......

Whole wall of  the room was covered with the photos of

         ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥ISHIKA JAY SINGH ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

The man smiled whole heartedly seeing his life ....he was looking super for his smiles...

Man spread his arm...... standing in the middle of that fire.... and shout

Man - I LOVE YOU ISHIKAAAAAA ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU......❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

😈I LOVE YOU ISHIKAAAA😈❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

then upar rosea girne Lage which was also burning on the fire also......

He smiled..... looking at her one photo......

He just catch a rose just away from an inch of fire....and touched slightly in fire . The rose start  to burn.

He walked through that fire.....and over those burning roses......he stood in front of a silk black curtain ....which was hanging from celling.....

He touch that burning rose 🌹❤️‍🔥 with that curtain in a second the fire start to spread over the black silk curtain to the upwards........ making his heart smile by opening a site...

Yes ......there was a very big photo of ISHIKA ....🌹❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Man looking at the photo.

Man - app sirf  humare Hai. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🌹🔥

He took that burning rose near his face and looked at once and again upward at the photo....

Man -

apke Khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte Hai hum ❤️‍🔥🌹❤️‍🔥

( he looked at the rose & blowed air on the burning rose & fire stopped )

Now the rose was black.....

Man - aur  Apko pane ke liye sab kuch Rakh bhi kar sakte Hai hum❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 ( while touching that burned black rose which just vanished as an ash)

He smirked 😈❤️‍🔥🌹