18. Her sister.

IK was crying silently in her room... looking at the photo frame...

Someone knocked  on her room's door....she controlled herself .....and gave permission to come in...

IK entered in her....

IJ was surprised coz itne Dino Ajj ishikaa khudse usse Milne ayi thi.....

IK was not looking at her continuously..she looking at her taking a like break.....

IK stand in front of her and looked at her eyes one time...she knew that her sister was crying....

IK - wo ... Rajkumari app se kuch baat Karni thi ....apke pass 2 minutes honge ?

IJ was continuously looking at her with bold look but deep inside she was extremely broken.

IJ smiled sarcastically.....

IJ - Ji boliye...( Sternly)

IK - wo Mai kaal jarahi Hu ....to app se ek request thi...Ki pls mum ko samhal Lena....Mai janti Hu Mujhe bolne Ki jarurrat Nahi Hai...appne already bohot acche se samhal rahi Hai par...issbar....Shayad situation thori alag Hai....aur dad bhi Hai iss bar...to pls dad aur mum ko samhal Lena....

( Said looking downwards and last she looked at IJ who looking at her with blank eyes , IK immediately looked other side )

IJ ( in mind ) - aur Mujhe Kon samhalege..?

IJ take deep breath... And keep hand in her pockets coz her hand was shivering.....

IJ - hmm..aur kuch ( looking at IK & said sternly)

IK - aur..wo....wo..app...wo Sana rahegi yaha uski gari kharap hogayi Hai .....to Kya app Kal apko Kisi ko bolenge hume pratapgar ke bahar tak chorne .....

IJ - Ji thik Hai .....boldungi....(said hurriedly and sternly)

Asal me IK kuch aur bolna chahti thi par Nahi Bol payi...

IK - Haan bas itna hi...

IK turned  at the same time IJ automatically forwarded her hand to hold IK's hand........but it stopped in air..... IK was going towards door... IJ was seeing her from back with teary eyes....

IK stopped in front of door....she turned to IJ and at the same time IJ turned towards walls....tears were flowing from IJ 's eyes....as well as IK....

IK ( in mind ) - apna khayal rakhiyega Khushi.....agar hum yaha rahe to app humari saza khudko dengi....humse dur hoke Apne family se dur hoke ....isse accha hum hi dur rahe.......

IK came out from the room....

IJ turned locked the door....... And again came Infront of that photo frame..... looking at it....

She can't hold herself anymore......

She just slowly leaned on the wall turning her face to the wall ( just like hugging the wall but her hand were loose beside her) tears were following from her eyes.....she just want to hug her ira badly and cry out loud....

She leaned on the wall like that..... slowly she sit on her knees.....turned and sit leaning on wall hugging her knees....keep her head on her knees.....she was crying

Other side.....

IK entered in RS room...coz she was angry with her.... after a lot of arguments..... IK RS Ki shart Maan Liya... RS ne usko condition Diya Ki deal signed hone Ki Khushi Mai sitamgar Mai Jo party hogi.....usse waha Jani paregi.....uske baad wo ja sakte Hai....

RS ko aisa lag raha Tha Ki Shayad....Yuvraj Ki mum dad usse mana paye....coz unke sath bhi ishikaa Ki bond acchi thi....

In evening...... RJ sabko garden par bulaya Tha...he wanted to spend some family time......with her three princess...