67. Red scratch

Pls guys do votes and comments.
PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

Extremely sorry for late update.....

Actually Meri exam chal rahi Hai .....isliye...update ane Mai thora late hosakte Hai....so...pls keep patience...I will try my best to upload next part soon......

.
In MIDNIGHT

the door of IK 's room opened....by someone...she saw the frontal view with teary eyes....it was IJ ...

She saw that IK was sleeping uncomfortably on floor keeping her head on bed.....

From past 4 hours...she just locked herself in her room... crying remembering her past....and with guilt that she was just hurting Aditya Continuously.....

Tear sticken...pale face with red puffy eyes...she was sleeping......all these things were expressing the sufferings...

Seeing her ira.... IJ 's eyes get teary....

She slowly went to her....and sit beside her ira...she carefully hold her and keep her head on her lap....she was caresing her head.....she kissed on her temporal.....

IJ ( in mind) - I'm sorry Ira... I'm sorry....hum samne hote hue bhi Apko iss Dard se Bacha Nahi pa rahe Hai....hume maaf kar dijiye.....

Par hum appse wada Karte Hai...Ki jald Apko iss Dard se nikalenge......

Bohot jald.....( In shaken voice while tears were flowing from her eyes)

Next Morning

In JAY SINGH OFFICE.

IJ was working on her laptop in her cabin....at that time her secretary Riya knocked on the door.

IJ - come in ( strictly while looking at laptop)

Riya - ma'am Abhi 10 minutes baad Apne meeting Hai Aroras ke sath...aur ye rahi us deal Ki plan....

IJ looked at Riya once.....and again at laptop...

IJ - keep it ( strictly while looking at her laptop)

Riya was about to left....but stopped when IJ called her...

IJ - riya...listen...

Riya - yes ma'am....

IJ - ishika Kaha Hai ...

Riya - ma'am...ishika ma'am Abhi thodi der baad...chemical factory ke liye nikelenge....waha pe Ajj meeting Hai .

IJ fingers stopped on her keyboard....she looked at Riya ....tensedly....but again normalize herself...

IJ - ishika Apne room Mai Hai ?

Riya - yes ma'am....

IJ looked at her laptop...

IJ - ok leave.....( Ordered her)

Riya left......

In IK 's cabin....

IK was thinking about AD....those love ,care, tears of him....it was making her more gulity.

IK banged on the table...

IK - kyu...kyu Aditya...kyuuuu...kyu kar rahe Hai ye sab...? ( Anger in guilt)
Apne Apko taqleef maat dijiye...jitna hum apse dur rehne Ki koushish Karte Hai...app utne hi garib arahe humare...kyu...( Briming eyes)

IK stands from her chair...

App humse behtar larki deserve Karte hai....Jis pyaar ka izhar apke ankhe humse haar pal Karte hai....Hum Apko wo  pyaar Nahi de sakte.......