44. Guilt aur daar.

Pls do votes and comments

Pls 🙏 comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part .

Writer is waiting for your response ☺️

IK was blank......

AD comes a step towards her...both were standing just face to face....

AD - Rajkumari...Jis din app hume Apne Maan se apnayenge .....uss din Rajkumar Aditya khud Apne Taj ko Apke kadmo me rakkhe Apne Rajkumari ke Zendegi ke ek hiss Banega... Ek khubsurat hissa...

IK was just blank seeing his love towards him..

IK - Aditya app....

AD - Nahi Rajkumari Ishika...humse Nahi hoga...

AD took blessings from RJ and RS....and left...

IK was cursing herself....

IK looked at her father once and then look other side...wo Apne dad se nazre Nahi Mila pa rahi thi...coz she knew it...uske wajah se ye royal rules tut gayi......

She was about to left the place....she give a step on stairs...

But stopped listening anger filled bold voice...

Ishikaaa.....

Everyone looked at that direction....

Yes it was Ishita.....behind Dev was standing.....

IJ came at middle of hall...

IJ - ishika...kyu....( In straight and stern tone)

IK closed and her eyes ....prepared herself....for the upcoming Strom....

IK turned to her....

Their eyes locked... IK can see the guilt of IJ....and she knew her sister very well....and upar se uske ye decision usse aur bhi taqleef de rahi thi......

Both came forward..... standing just Infront of each other....

IJ - kyu......( Sternly)
but her voice was filled with gulit & helplessness... IK can feel it very well

IK - app to janti Hai Na sab Khushi..( clamly)

IK - hum apke muh se Sunna chahte Hai....( Stern tone)

IK closed her eyes in disbelief.....

RS was about to interrupt...

RS - Ishita...Abhi..iss..( stopped by IJ)

IJ showed her palm...

IJ - Nahi mum...Ajj Nahi...Ajj sirf hum dono baat karenge aur koi Nahi ( looking at IK directly and sternly)

IK - dekhiye ishita app....app janti Hai...Hu...humne uss din .var...va...( Her voice was breaking)
uss din humare haath o Kisi bequsoor Ki Jaan gayi....aur ye sab ko pata Hai....aur ...aur ye ek jurm Hai...aur r....raaj niyaam Anusar iski saza bhi Hai...Jo Kisi raaj pariwaar ya normal pariwaar Nahi dekti hai... To raaj niyaam O ka palan Karte hue....hume saza milni chaiye...to bas uski ....saza Mili hai hume..

IJ took a deep breath...scratch her eyebrow controlling her anger....IJ start to talk with her while walking around her....

IJ - hmm..thik Kaha Apne....raaj niyaam.......yahi to nibhana Hai...yahi to ek Rajkumari Ki responsibility hai......Apne raaj kanoon ko barqarar rakhna...usse maintain Karna...bohot khub...bohot badiya.....

Apne... raaj niyaam o ko ekdum Sahi tarike se palan Kiya Hai......... to abb hume bhi humara raaj niyaam palan Karni Hai....

IJ sat there on a royal chair.... keeping her left leg on right one...