55.Faisela

PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏🙏
Comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part aur konse scene zyada acchi lagi....

Writer loves you.....

The time was freezed ........ IK came back to reality.....and with a fine move .....she hit her sowrd on the ground and sit on her knees infront of GJ.

IK - Pranam Rajmata ( bowed her head)

GJ - Pranam Rajkumari Ishika....uthiye...

IK stand up....but she was looking downwards.

GJ 's eyes wants to brim up with tears seeing her Rajkumari....after many years.....but she controlled herself.

GJ - hume app se kuch baat Karni Hai.... Andar chaliye....

Saying this GJ left.....

IK controlled herself from broken....by closing her eyes.

_____________

5 cars stopped in front of the Jay Singh palace

And at the same time.... PJ came outside with her personal servants.....her eyes were teary.....

RS AJ and IJ came outside from their cars.....

Seeing the palace.... a smile crept on RS and AJ 's face....they looked at PJ.....

IJ was lost .....she was seeing the palace... remembering their last encounter with IK

AJ ran to PJ....and took blessings and hugged her tightly.... RS smiled...with teary eyes.

PJ broke the hug...and wiped her tears...and nooded her head in no...that not to cry... AJ smiled....and she looked back at RS.... PJ also looked at the same direction....

Both smile with teary eyes.

RS - Kaise ho Pushpa....

PJ - app sab ke bina iss mahel mi Kaise reh sakte hum ?

RS hug her...

RS - hume Apne bohot yaad ayi...

PJ - hume bhi....aur abb hum kahi bhi Nahi Jane denge app ko......

RS smiled....

RS broke the hug...

PJ looked at IJ....

PJ - ishaaa...( In broken voice)

IJ looked at her with teary eyes....PJ streched her arm to hug her her.... IJ smiled.....and hug her.....

PJ - appko pata Hai humne Apko Kitna miss kiya...apni choti maa Ki yaad Nahi ayi....aise hi sab kuch chorkar chale Gaye.....iss Baar hum kahi Nahi Jane denge Apko hum....kaan pakar kar room me band kardenge...

All chuckled with teary eyes.

IJ broke the hug....smiled with teary eyes... looking at PJ and wiped her tears.

IJ -royiye maat....Nahi to hum Apko itna Taang karenge na ...fir Dekhna...( Smiling)

All chuckled....and PJ hit her arms playfully ......

RS - Raajmata ....Andar Hai ? ( Tensed)

PJ - filhal Bahar gayi Hai....koi kaam se...thodi der Mai ajayenge....

Chaliye...Andar chalte Hai....

RS - hmmm.....

______________

IK was standing behind GJ bowing her head in balcony.

GJ - hum chahte Hai.....app Ajj hi humare sath Pratapgar wapas chale....