47. Insaaf.

Pls don't be a silent reader....

🙏Comments me batana zarrur konsi scene zyada acchi lagi

THANK YOU 💙❤️💙

7 car was running at high speed....with a Rolls Royce...and the gaurds were alerting every checkpost that cars are coming....

The police officers were opening every gate for those cars....

At last the gate of a big resort opens......7 cars entered ..... A man of that resort ran inside seeing those cars .....and knocked on the door of a cabin....the door of cabin opned automatically.....

The man entered ......and stand bowing his head

Man - Sir...... Rajkumari agaye.......

The royal chair turned towards that man....and a boy of 28 years old was sitting on that chair....with his bossy attire... looking handsome....

Boy - Receive her with the most respect..Don't dare to make any mistakes in her hospitality...( Boldly) 

Boy stand up from his chair....

Two servants came near him who was waiting outside...

Man - Ok Sir.

Man left .....

Two servants helped him to wear his blezzer......

Other side.....

All staff of the resort....was standing outside... Infront of the car.....the car stopped ...and the gaurd of her surrounded the place.....

And the door of Rolls Royce opened.........

The supreme powers of Pratapgar......The ISHITA JAY SINGH came out in her royal formal looks.....

All staff bowed head to her.....

Ignoring all these things ......she just entered in the resort. That man received her....bowed head to her....

Man - good morning Rajkumari. Meeting room Mai sir apke intezaar kar rahe Hai....

IJ nodded....and headed towards the meeting room with her gaurds......

gaurds of her...opned the huge black door of meeting room for her.....she entered....and

that boy smiled listening the opening sound of door while he was sitting facing his side only and was spinning a little black knife looking like a spinner.......Infront  of his face ....leaning on his royal chair....

And he turned his chair towards IJ facing her ...he stood up....

IJ came to him....both smiled a little...and did a handshake..

Both walked towards the lavish  balcony....attached to the meeting room . IJ signed her gaurds and PA to wait outside....The boy smiled ..and  points towards the sofa to sit there....both sit facing each other .....

The boy sit Kepping his left leg on right one & keeping his one hand on backrest of sofa looked at IJ bending his head a little. Like this

 Like this