55. Tujhse juda Hua.

PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏
⭐⭐Comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part .

Next day in USA

In gym room of IJ.....

IJ was running on treadmill with its highest speed. She wasn't in her sense......today is her birthday...this day is special for her ..coz everytime her ira used to make this day best for her with her best effort only for her Khushi....

That's why She used to get very excited. But this time it's not the same.....wo iss din ko yaad Nahi Karna chahthi thi...but Subha Subha uske phone pe notification ne uske mood off kardiya...which was birthday wish.

Everytime words of her ira about her and her mum...was echoing in her ear....

At that time AJ entered in her room. But jab uske Nazar gym room Mai pari....she was just shocked....she ran towards her....

AJ - dii....diiiii ruko....Kya kar rahi Hai app...dii... it's dangerous....diii...

AJ went to the trademil and off that....

IJ was about slip...but she hold her hurriedly...with this she came to her sense....

AJ - dii...app app thik Hai ? ( Scared)

IJ - anuu ?

AJ - Haan ...hum...ayiye niche ayiye.......dhyaan se...

AJ make her sit...on sofa..give her a glass of water .....

AJ - ye Kya tarika Hai di workout Karne Ki....Abhi kuch hojatae na ? App....ko samajh Mai arahe hai ( Scolding her)

IJ - hum...hum thik Hai Anu....relax...

AJ - what relax...Haan....app Ki tabiyaat waise thik Nahi thi aur app ye.... aise ... workout kar rahe the ...

IJ closed her eyes....to control herself.

IJ - sorry Anu....wo humara....dhyaan Nahi Tha...sorry ( in dull voice)

AJ clamed down....and sit beside her....hold her shoulder.

AJ - diii...( Clamly)

IJ - Haan ( looking at her)

AJ just hug her.....

IJ was confused at first....but then she reciprocate it.

Tears wanted to brust out from their eyes .....but they control herself very hardly....

IJ broke the hug.

IJ - chaliye....hume der horahi Hai... office pe meeting Hai Ajj.

AJ - hmm...

Then IJ get ready for her office...

AJ and RS were waiting for her in dining table.....at that time.... the door opens for IJ....and IJ enter with her personal servants....who pulled out chair for her......

IJ took blessings of her mum...and sit.

RS - Kaise Hai app Isha...

IJ - fine mum ..( straight)

RS - app Ajj office Jayenge ? (Tensely)

IJ - Haan.... kyu ? ( Confusedly)

RS - Nahi ..kuch.....kuch Nahi....? ( Smiled fakely)

Everyone was doing their breakfast. ....but RS was thinking looking at IJ.

RS (in mind) - pata Nahi Ajj Kya hoga....office pe agar Kisi ne Apko wish Kiya to...app appne app ko kabu kar payenge ya Nahi......hume Nahi Pata ......