57. Mouka....

PLS GUYS DON'T BE A SILENT READER..🙏🙏

⭐⭐Pls batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part.

Everyone was tensed.....present in hall....all were waiting for IJ.

SY wishpered near IK 's ear....who was standing beside her....tensed inwardly.

SY - accha Hua ....tum jaldi hi chale aye....Nahi to dadi Sa ke hatho Mera band bajj Jati....thank you....

Waise pata Nahi....ye Ishita Kaha chale gayi....abb tak Ghar Nahi lauti....

IK - to hume Kya...( Rudely)

SY - humne to tumhe kuch Nahi Kaha....( She knew she tensed for her Khushi)

IK -mmm....mat...matlab tumhe Kya ....tum chup - chap khare raho....( Strictly)

Dev came to GJ...who was talking on phone.

Dev - Nahi dadi Sa....kuch pata Nahi chala......( Sad & tensed)

RS - pata Nahi ye larki haar Raat Kaha jati Hai....kuch Batati hi nhi Hai......thik to hogi na wo....

RS sit down on sofa... holding her head... tensedly... AJ came and sit beside her...hold her from shoulder for support...

IK ( in mind) - pata Nahi Khushi...Kaha gayi hongi..itni Raat Mai....thik to Hai Na wo....hume usse dhundne Jana chahiye....

Seeing her mother tensed face....her heart also ached...beside its her Khushi who is missing for 6 hours....

IK went to GJ sit on her knees Infront of her ...

IK - dadi Sa app tension maat lijiye.....hum dekhte Hai...

RS face light up .... seeing the same care.......

GJ smiled a little....

GJ - pls pari....kuch kijiye....dhundiye unhe....

IK - hum Hai dadi sa...don't worry....hum jarahe Hai....

Dev - chal hum bhi chalte Hai....

IK and Dev was about cross the border of the door...at the same time someone fall on IK....IK hold her...hurriedly.... They were standing in hugging position.......

Dev - ishitaa....
( Shocked)

All in the hall stands from there place.... shockingly...

IK recognised it was IJ.....but she was numb...coz IJ hugged her.....but she didn't reciprocate it....she was blank....

Dev - ishitaaaa....( Call her)

IK came out to reality....

IJ broke the hug.... IK was just looking at her shockingly.

IJ - Hu....hum..Nahi....Kabhi Nahi....

IJ tried to stand straight broking the hug...but she disbalanced......but again IK hurriedly hold her her....

Dev was about to hold IJ....but IK stopped him showing her palm.....

IK - Apne drink Ki Hai ? ( Strictly & shockingly)

IJ was drunk ....she wasn't in her sense....

IJ - areee...Ira ..Apko pata Hai hum...humne itne dino baad Apko gale lagayi....app...to Shayad accha Nahi Laga hoga na...

All the family members came to them. Dev hold IJ from shoulder....

Dev - ishitaa...sam...samhaliye .....( Hold her tightly)

RS - ishita...ye...ye Kya halat banayi Hai Apne....? ( Tensed)

GJ - Ishita....Apne itni sharab Kyu pi .......