37. Ek tarfa Pyaar ya Nafrat ?

PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏

Pls🙏

Comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part
Aur konsi scene zyada acchi lagi.........

ENJOY...........

In IJ 's side......

Suddenly she heard a sound of sowrd opening.....she was feeling that someone is coming towards her.........she was little bit scared.....

Suddenly she turned and hold a sowrd...... because someone from her back was going to attack on her.......she was hell shocked .....

A man was in black attire....with black mask was going to attack on her......

with black mask was going to attack on her

IJ - Kon ho tum....( sternly)

Man take his step back....and again was about to attack on her ......this time IJ kicked on his hand and sowrd fall down.... IJ took it...and was attacking on him....

The guy and IJ stopped in the middle.....

IJ holding her sowrd in attacking position.....she asked...

IJ was breathing heavily....

IJ - Kon...Kon ho tum.....hume...hume yaha kyu bulaye....Kon ho tum...mask hatao
....

The guy wasn't responding....just standing on the middle....

IJ 's anger increased......

IJ - humne Kaha mask hatao....( in anger shout)

Slowly the Guy took out a sowrd from his back over his head......and again fighting start.....

And IJ hurt him on his arm....the guy fall down.....and in a next sec.... IJ was about to attack...he jumped up & hold his sowrd.....in his unique style.....and attack on IJ..... and pushed IJ for which IJ fall 3 hand back.....

IJ was shocked.....slowly she took upward her head looked at the guy shockingly. Bend her head sideways a little...and observed him.....and in a flip of a second her shocking expression turned into smirking......

And with the energy of fire....she attacked on him....and in every attack IJ was winning.....and at last....she did her unique hold of sowrd..... seeing that the guy fall on a railing and was shocked....

At the same time

The guys cut a rope with his sowrd beside him and IJ also attacked on him....on his heart....it was piercing him costume......and

white flowers petals was falling on them........

Finally a smile crept on that boy's face looking at IJ....who was bearing the pain also....... IJ pressurized more on her sowrd......and shocked also seeing those flowers petal.....