17. Decision.

She stopped in her track she remembered how she misbehaved with her holding her collar......tears came in her eyes....she wanted to see her sister......

She opened the door... slowly ....she looked at her sister....she smile slightly with teary eyes.....

She entered and came near to her .....but when she looked at her sister carefully.....she was shocked.....

She saw multiple bruises and injuries on Ishika 's hand neck ....ishika was wearing white sleev less t- shirt.....she sat beside her.....her face was showing that she is in immense pain.....

She carefully took her hand  in her lap....but she removed her own hand jerkly coz ishikaa was suffering from extreme fever......

IJ was hell shocked and worried.....

IJ - ye...ye Kaise ...itni chot Kaise lagi.... ( her voywas breaking....she worried as well as confused)....

IJ touched the bruises on IK 's neck .....

IK - ..isss...aahh...( In pain in sleep )

IJ immediately took her hand back....

IJ keep her  hand on her forehead....

IJ - itni Tez bukhaar Hai ? ( Worried & confused)

IJ tapped her cheeks ....

IJ - iraaa...iraa...uthiye......ye Apko itni chot Kaise lagi...? Ira.....( concerned & waking her up )

IJ was worried for her sister....she simply jerk her to wake her....but IK didn't wake.... IJ looked around...she noticed that there is sleeping pill on the bedside table....

IJ - sleeping pills...? ( Shocked )

But she heard groaning sound.....she looked at IK...IK was groaning in pain..... IJ was seeing the pain in her sister face....she sit properly beside her and hold her hand....

IJ - Ira...Kya horaha Hai...Kya Hua...app ? ( Worried)

IK wasn't in complete sense....she in groaning in pain....

IK - ahhm...hmm...aahh...

She also hold IJ 's hand tightly....

IJ - Ira...Ira..Kya Hua....uthiye...Kya horaha Hai Apko...app..Dard ho raha Hai ? ( She was crying silently)

IJ was checking her and for other injuries....for which she must be in pain.....

She wasn't able to find the reason of her pain...

Suddenly she removed IK 's duvet.....she was hell shocked again.....coz for the injuries on IK 's stomach .... IK t - shirt was filled with blood....

IJ - ye....Ira...( She called her a little bit loudly) ye ...Ira uthiye.....ye Kaise Hua...kisne Kiya... ( Hell worried)

IJ was about to call Sana...but she stopped in her track realizing something......she took out her phone...call ram and told him to call a doctor secretly....

IJ wiped her own tears....turned looked back at IK on bed...who was still in pain..

IJ went to IK 's other side keep her head on her lap....

IJ - Ira uthiye.....kisne Kiya ....ye sab...Apko chot Kaise lagi...( In broken voice)

IK was groaning in pain....

IJ - shhh..Kuch Nahi....kuch Nahi Hua... doctor araha Hai...( She hold her hand tightly)

____________________

After sometime....

IJ was sitting beside IK ' s head....still holding her hand.... She was looking at doctor...