Chapter 3

Sarah POV
I walked into my media 3 class. I have just came back from my College Biology. I slid into the desk next to Paul, who was playing with a yo-yo.
"How'd you sleep?"
He asked not taking his eyes from the yo-yo.
"I slept well." I said
" How about you?" I asked Watching his steady gaze on his yo-yo.
" I slept wonderful, dreamt of night owls with cameras." He said smirking at me breaking the gaze between him and his yo-yo.
"I swear you do drugs." I muttered jokingly.
He took the yo-yo and hit if across my foot. I rolled my eyes.
"Class I have some important exciting news!"
The class broke from their chatter and gave the professor his attention.
The newscast at WYRV, is selecting one journalist and camera-man from our school to do an exclusive interview with a famous celebrity. He said while taking a pause.
"Spill the beans!" Paul yelled from our seats. The students giggled.
I kicked him under the desk.
He looked at me and shrugged. "I was only saying, what the whole class was thinking.
The professor smiled at his remark. "You'll find out soon enough for the interview." he said slyly.
"Now if you are interested pick a partner, and get ready for the interviews, which are tomorrow." He said emphasizing the time restrictions.
"That's all, you all may chatter." The professor said while walking to his desk.
Me and Paul looked at each other. "Partner?" I asked already knowing the answer. "partna." He said stressing the last syllable.
I rolled my eyes. Getting up from my desk. " C'mon let's get ready for our interview." I said.
Paul got up, and caught up with me" wazzup wazzup wazzup." He said quoting from the popular sitcom Martin. " Stop." I said laughing