Chapter 8 Sarah

Sarah POV
Thank God Paul called, I was going to be late to class. I threw on an old faded pair of jeans and a white tank top with a button down flannel. As I was brushy my teeth I heard a horn beep, probably Paul. I spat into the sink and ran water over my toothbrush. I picked up my bag and a couple of protein bars.
I get into the passenger side and throw Paul a protein bar. "Thanks Man." I said as we began to pull off. He smirked "Glad you aren't mad I interrupted your beauty sleep."

"Stop being a dick." I muttered slapping him lightly on the arm. Paul laughed amusingly. "Are you nervous?" he asked while changing the gear into driving mode.
"Not really, we kind of butchered that interview." I said looking at him.
"True." he said keeping his eyes fixated on the road.
We parked into the campus parking lot ordained for students. I stepped out the car and stretched my legs.
Paul jumped out the car and went to my side of the door. "Last one to get to the class is a chicken." he hurriedly yelled. We started running to the door to the media room.
"Screeeech." A Mercedes car came to a halt. The driver rolled down his window.
"You kids need to be careful!" he yelled
My cheeks turned red "Sorry, sir."
Paul looked at the driver and said in a British accent "I believe this near experience to be my fault, for I challenged her to a running that would knight thou who come last a chicken."
"What the heck." I mutter to myself.
I give the driver a polite smile.
The driver looked at me then at Paul, confused "Just be careful." he said Rolling the windows to the Mercedes-Benz.
"What is wrong with you?" I said to Paul rolling my eyes. "Why am I friends with you." I joke.
He laughed opening the door for the media room. "Because I am so cool."
I laughed "Ha!" "As if"

*******authors note****
Thanks for reading, please proved feedback! thank you :)