Arrived At Tokyo

***Minas pov***

We finally arrived in Tokyo I was exhausted I was tired I only slept for two hours I came here to study since my sister never finished college because she passed away we never knew how she passed away but I will try my best to pass college for her since it was her dream to go to Tokyo and study. Elizabeth grabbed her phone and ordered a taxi so we can go to the apartment we had reserved. A few minutes passed and the taxi was here. the man helped us put our luggage in the trunk we got inside the taxi and we waited for the guy to drive. He soon started driving and took us to our apartment. We finally arrived at the apartment and walked inside we put our luggage aside Elizabeth went running to the bathroom I guess she wanted to use the bathroom. She came out but she was dressed up I was confused but ignored it.

"I'm exhausted," I said. I lay on the bed and started to close my eyes until I felt some hands pull me out of the bed. "What the heck Lizabeth!" I said. While I fell on the ground,

"Get ready because I did some research before we came here they say there are some guys that do races, car racing if you didn't comprehend." she looked at me excited I was excited too but I was way too tired for this it was getting late it was around 11:30  I didn't feel like going but I love cars I got up from the floor and rolled my eyes.

"Esta bien pero nomas nos vamos a quedar ahí por unos minutos," I said before getting my luggage and opening it I got a mini skirt and a cute tank top I put them on and grab my boots I put them on and went to the bathroom and did my makeup. I was getting ready because you never know who you'll see maybe someone hot and you went looking like a witch I always loved how I dressed I thought it was sexy and cute but I hate all of the pervs out there. I was done getting ready and Lizabeth called an Uber.

"Trust me they say that the guys are hot ass hell! So we gotta look attractive at any time." Lizabeth said. She smiled at me and grabbed her bag and we both headed out. The Uber got here just in time. We got inside the Uber and drove off.

"Ugh, I'm too tired I don't know why I agreed on coming," I said. I rolled my eyes until Lizabeth said.

"You came because you love cars. Mimi don't be boring you aren't like this you sure your okay?"Lizabeth said. I nodded saying yes I was just tired but I wanted to see if the guys were attractive that's why I got ready I mean shit who wouldn't dress up for a fine guy?

"Are we close?" I said. She looked out the window and nodded. Finally, there was a dark alley it looked creepy but next to the alley, you could see a lot of people just standing there waiting for something to pop up. The Uber stopped and said we were here we paid the guy and got out of the car we looked at each other smiling for some reason part of me was excited but part of me was saying to leave but I stayed because I wanted to see the race and the "attractive" guys I laughed at the thought of that what if they weren't even attractive.

"Okay come let's go to the very front I wanna see them up close!" Elizabeth said. I nodded and we were walking to the front. even though we were getting pushed around we were still going to the front as much as I hate it I wanted to see them up close too. We finally made it threw the crowd and we were now standing in the front.

"So when do they get here?" I said looking around. Elizabeth laughed "What," I said rolling my eyes.

"Nothing it's just funny you said u didn't wanna come now your asking when they get here don't worry Mimi, I'm excited too!" Elizabeth said. I pushed her in a playing way. I then heard cars coming our way I looked around and there they were the racers. I was excited I was looking at the cars they were beautiful! I was so focused on the cars I didn't listen to Lizabeth.

"Mimi!! Look he's so attractive" Elizabeth said while shaking me. I looked up at her and saw, the guy she said was attractive he had dark eyeliner around his eyes and a furry little jacket it looked like a shirt I don't know how to explain it but he was attractive his hair was up it looked spikey he also had a piercing on his eyebrow people with piercings were so attractive in my opinion. I looked at the other car there was another guy who had long brown hair he was cute but it looked like he was taken a girl was right next to him she was very pretty. I looked at the other car there was this other guy who had short blonde hair he looked really cute but he also had a girl by his side. To my surprise, there was another car and the guy came out every girl started screaming I couldn't see him so I walked forward a bit Lizabeth was holding my arm. There I could see him he was very attractive he looked just like the guy Lizabeth said was attractive just with different hair and style he had braids his hair was black and long he was wearing baggy pants and a baggy shirt he had a piercing on his lip I looked back at Lizabeth.