Tom, What Happened?

It was good and didn't
Disappoint.
————————

I regret It. God, what did I do? I'm so stupid! That pill is all to blame. And I should blame myself. Letting my hornienes win? What am I doing with my life I hate Tom Kaulitz I hate him so much.

"Hey, Mina are you okay you keep zoning out?" Bianca said. I snapped back to reality.

"I need to tell you something I did the stupidest thing on earth!" I said while looking at Bianca. She looked at me.

"The stupidest thing to do on earth is trust a gang," Bianca said while laughing.

"I'm for real right now Bianca!" I said. She stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I'm for real to Mina but go on," Bianca said this time with a serious voice.

"Ugh, I slept with Tom! In his car Bianca," I said. She smiled at me.

"I mean that hot in the car? But okay it's not that bad! Just don't get attached and you'll be fine and when I mean attached don't fall for him Mina please and don't let him fall for you" Bianca said. "Ever since that one incident, he's not okay," She said once again and stood up. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower! And uh just to warn you if Ayame finds out she'll try to kill you" She said again while heading upstairs. I shook my head I was annoyed and stressed. Tom was out somewhere I have no idea he was with the guys doing business I guess. I head upstairs to Tom's room. Once I opened the door I saw Ayame. God, I thought she was gone.

"What are you doing," Ayame said. I ignored her and went to my luggage.  "I said what are you doing bitch!" She said once again this time throwing her glass of coffee. She's so weird.

"By the way your cleaning that up. You don't have to get worked up about it damn" I said while looking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"I hate your accent you should go back to your home. Tom doesn't want you" Ayame spat out. I chuckled.  "Why are you laughing bitch you know Tom doesn't want you!" she said once again. If only she knew what we did. Mina pls shut up What am I saying?

"Your right he doesn't I should just go back to my home," I said. "I forgot what I came here for. I'm just gonna go downstairs you ruined my mood" I said while leaving my luggage alone and heading to the door. I opened it and headed downstairs.

(Time skip)
I was watching TV in the living room. Until I heard cars roaring. I peeked through the window and it was the guys. I went back to watching the TV I heard the door open and I saw Bill with lots of blood I looked to his side and Tom was bleeding out he was covering his wound. I hurried up and made my way towards them.

"WTF HAPPENED!!?" I said. Why was I feeling worried? I didn't like Tom at all. "BILL ANSWER!!" I said yelling out. I grabbed Tom putting his arm around my shoulder. Why was I so worried?

"HE WAS SHOT MINA BY PABLO AND HIS STUPID GANG HELP ME WITH TOM AND TAKE HIM TO HIS ROOM!" Bill said sounding worried. I nodded and dragged Tom with me Bill went with Gustav and George heading out. I looked at Tom he looked pale. He was breathing and groaning in pain.

"Tom, what happened?" I said he didn't answer I mean he was in pain I wouldn't blame him either. I opened the door and went inside letting him lie down on the bed.

"Wtf happened," Ayame said. She looked at Tom and smiled. "Well he got what he deserved," She said once again.

"Oh shut the fuck up Ayame get out of my way." I made my way to the bathroom grabbing the kit and alcohol. I looked at Tom before heading towards the bed again.

"You should let him die I mean he did shit to me and you didn't he?" Ayame said she was getting me pissed can't she just shut up! 

"Oh but how convenient of you! Don't you always come to him when you wanna get fucked?" I said I was getting pissed. I grabbed a rag and put some alcohol on it. Ayame didn't speak anymore she stood there quiet That's what I thought. I lifted Tom's shirt gently and cleaned his blood and wound. "Tom, is the bullet still there?" I asked. The hole was big and it wasn't that deep but somewhere there so it couldn't go through all the way I was guessing it was still in there. I turned him around just in case just like I thought the bullet was still in him. I grabbed a crucible, Tong. I instantly dug in trying to find the bullet. Tom grabbed my hand and squeezed it he was groaning in pain. I found the bullet and took it out. He was bleeding more. I grabbed the alcohol and rag again and cleaned the blood putting pressure on his wound. "Ayame pass me the kit," I said. I was worried about Tom. Ayame nodded and gave me the kit. I quickly took out what I needed and stitched Tom up. I was relieved. I grabbed a wound dressing and put it on him. I looked around the kit to find a bandage and wrap it around him. I wasn't lucky I couldn't find it. I went back to the bathroom and looked inside the cabinets. I looked at the last one and I found one thank God. I quickly headed back to Tom. "Tom, can you sit slowly? Just be careful" I said he nodded and sat up. I started rapping the bandage on him. I was finally done. I went to his closet and grabbed a new shirt. "Here" I handed him his shirt. I helped him take off his bloody shirt I tossed it to the ground and helped him put the clean one on.

"How do you know about this stuff?" Ayame asked I forgot she was here. I looked in her direction.

"Oh well, my mom showed me" I replied to Ayame she nodded. I looked back at Tom and he was looking at me. "And Tom you have to rest," I said while looking at him.

"Thank you, Mina," Tom said. He said thank you. Surprising. I nodded.

"If you need anything there's Ayame," I said while looking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Ayame if I hear another word coming from your mouth saying you want me dead I swear I'll blow your head off right here," Tom said while looking at Ayame. "Cause trust me I'm not afraid of you," Tom said once again.

"Okay well you two get settled I'm gonna head downstairs," I said. Tom looked at me and nodded. I headed towards the door and opened it. I got out and went downstairs. What a crazy day...

———————————————————
SORRY!! WE HAVENT BEEN POSTING 😭
MY FRIEND IS REALLY EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW!!
1203 words