Don't make this hard

***Minas Pov***

I woke up my head hurt so much but I had to deal with it. I forgot what happened yesterday all I remember was that Tom had me around his arms not letting go. I looked around and I was in this room it was huge and had this big bed. I wanted to find a way out but rn I was worried about Liz is she okay? I stood up from the bed and wandered around the room. I opened the closet and all you could see were baggy pants and baggy shirts. Nothing else but baggy clothes. I closed it and went toward the bathroom. I opened the door and went inside I looked at myself my hair was all over my face I wanted to shower but this wasn't my house and my clothes weren't here. I sighed in annoyance.

"Ugh what am I gonna do," I said. I was thinking I mean I didn't smell bad or anything but I just felt nasty. At least a brush so I can brush my hair. I looked around trying to find a brush or something. I looked for about a minute and finally, I found a brush. I started brushing my hair until it was untangled. I still had my makeup on so I grabbed water and some soap I mean that's all I could do since I didn't have my makeup remover or anything. I dried my face with a towel I was guessing it was Toms but I didn't care. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the door I tried opening it but it was locked. wtf? I was getting annoyed by this I couldn't even leave the room. I walked over to the bed and sat down I mean I couldn't do anything. I lay down with my feet swinging on the floor I was playing with my fingers I was guessing my phone fell on the ground somewhere. I was very bored. I was slowly falling asleep when I heard footsteps. I heard the doorknob of the door moving I stood up and watched that's all I could do. The door slowly opened and there he was that dumb face I hated so much.

"I see you're awake," Tom said. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "I brought you your stuff so be grateful." He said.

"How am I supposed to be grateful exactly? I mean you kidnapped me that's all I can remember." I said. I heard him put my stuff on the ground and slowly approach me. I was now standing on my elbows my feet were still hanging on the ground. I looked at him and he was looking at me I didn't like it. I mean I didn't like this situation.

"So? I kidnapped you for a reason." He said. He got closer. now we both were inches away from each other. I looked away not facing him. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "What now your not gonna answer? Do I make you nervous or something?" He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You make me nervous? No." I said. I was lying but I couldn't and won't admit that I only got nervous because he was inches away from my face who wouldn't get nervous? "And what about Ayame? Isn't she your girlfriend or something?" I said. He looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny Tom?" I said.

"You think I would like Ayame as a girlfriend? Fuck no we don't have girlfriends here," he said.
"Feelings just get in the way." He said. I looked at him confused. "We only get women so they could give us what we want not for some stupid relationship." He said.

"Then let me go I'm not going to be one of those girls who give you what you want I would never be one of them they fear you that's why they do those things," I said. "And me? I don't fear you Tom and if I did I will always find a way to try and set myself free." I said. He looked at me.

"And what can you possibly do? You are strong I know that but you'll never escape me Mina even if you try." He said. I rolled my eyes and fully laid down on my bed since he wouldn't move his face from mine. He laid on top of me our faces were now really close than before. I looked at him and he had a small smirk on his face. Ha no I pushed him off me and I sat up.

"Don't ever do that, you weirdo," I said. He sat beside me and stared at me. "You make me uncomfortable," I said. He looked away and stood up.

"Well get used to it." He said before heading to the bathroom. Once he was inside I let out a sigh. I had to get out of here I didn't want to be with this maniac he's crazy. I stood up from the bed and walked to the door. To my surprise, it wasn't locked I opened it and ran downstairs. I didn't see anyone I guess they were sleeping I mean it was late I tried opening the door but it was locked. I tried looking for any back door or something. I saw a doggy door I didn't wanna do it but it was worth a try. I got on my knees and tried to get through. But my dumbass got stuck wtf is wrong with me trying to escape from a dog door?  I kept pushing myself through until I finally got through. I started running but we were in the middle of nowhere. Where the fuck am I? I heard a man shout my name I knew it was Tom so I started running for my life. I mean my life did depend on it I didn't look back but all I heard was a door shut it was loud really loud. I started running even faster. If he catches me I'm dead. First of all, he kidnapped me so I have every right to try and run away. Which was dumb but I have to try. I heard him shout "DON'T MAKE THIS HARD" When I heard that I froze I got scared. I was feeling numb but I pulled myself together and started running again. I heard him getting closer I was tired but I kept running.

"MINA YOUR GONNA MAKE THIS HARDER!" Tom shouted. I didn't care I kept on running. I looked behind me and he was a few meters away from me so I ran faster trying to lose him.
I kept running until I saw a store I ran to it and saw an older guy he was maybe 30 or something I asked for help.

"Pls, may you help me there's this guy who kidnapped me I need your help pls!" I said. I had to try and overreact so he could help me. I know Tom didn't do anything that wrong today but he kidnapped me and I have college in a few weeks I was going to do college for my sister even if it meant getting myself killed.

"Pls calm down miss I'll help you get behind me," he said. I got behind me and he grabbed something from his pocket it was a gun. If it meant killing Tom I'm okay with it. I saw Tom in the distance. He was walking toward the store fuck did he see me? He walked inside and saw me behind the man.

"Can u move out the way you have someone who belongs to me," Tom said. I shook my head and pulled the guy's shirt.

"I don't belong to him he's a crazy bitch pls help me," I say. The man lowered his gun and put it back in his pocket. Wtf??

"Sorry miss I can't mess with him he's too powerful." the man said and moved out of the way.
Wtf is he crazy he wasn't gonna help me.

"Pls help me I don't wanna go with him," I said this time for some reason I felt tears rolling down my face. I felt toms grip on my arm and pulled me towards him. I tried pushing him away but it was no use.

"Mina shut the fuck and come with me," Tom said. I pushed him out of the way and went towards the man.

"Pls help me!." I shouted. I felt someone pull my hair making me fall to the ground. I looked at Tom he was mad this time.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND LET'S GO." Tom said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up dragging me in his grip. It hurt. "Ugh, you're so difficult it's stressing now I gotta worry about you not running away what a waste of time," he said.

"Well if it's a waste of time leave me alone and take me home!" I said. He looked back at me annoyed.

"I'm not letting you go your gonna be here you're gonna live here I don't care if you don't want to," He said. We got back to his dumb house. "And how the fuck did you get out?" he said. I looked at him and he looked back at me, I pointed to the dog door and he looked surprised he looked at me up and down.

"What does that stare mean?" I said. He shrugged his shoulders and walked me inside locking the door once again. "Me Estas llamando Gorda??" I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, I'm just surprised let's just say you're thick," he said. I just ignored him and he walked me back to his room.

——————————————————————
BY THE WAY, HE ISNT BODY SHAMING HER SHE JUST HAS A BIG BOOTY 😔  ALSO HOPE U LIKE IT! 1668 WORDS!!