Shes Doing Just Fine

I had to go save Mina and make sure she was okay...
———————

Minutes later I finally arrived. If Mina was hurt or if he did something to her I swear I will beat the shit out of him. No one else can have her. I get out of my car leaving my car door open and take my keys everyone knew my car they wouldn't dare to touch or even look at it. I barge into the building Pablos men pointing their guns at me I scoff.

"You bunch of pussies can't do shit where's Pablo?" I said with irritation growing. I hear footsteps coming from behind me I turn around and see Pablo.

"Now Tom is this a good way of greeting me?" Pablo said with a smirk on his face.

"Where is she, Pablo.." I said as I clenched my hands into fists he noticed and his smirk grew.

"Oh, she's doing just fine..." Pablo said while walking closer to me "But we did have a bit of fun with her..." he snickered

"What did you do to her!" I shouted as I looked at him directly in the eyes

"Well, the drug she's gonna suffer from it but that's quite all..." He said as his voice sounded threatening

"What fucking drug did you give her Pablo!" My voice was higher than before.

"Calm down you'll get her if you give me back the shit you stole from me long ago..." Pablo said his expression changing to serious.

"Seriously seems like you are still not over that..." I scoffed. "Just give Mina back," I said.

"Not until you return what's mine, Tom," He said his tone sounding cold and serious.

"I'm not giving you shit Pablo we had an agreement..." I said as my voice sounded irritated.

"Well you're not having your little princess back so shut it." He said as he walked away. I clench my jaw as I walk toward him I grab his shirt pinning him down on the floor. "What's this? You've gone soft over a pet?" He laughed I clenched my fists and punched him straight in the face repeatedly his men pointed the gun at me. Pablo suddenly pushed me off him and punched me as well I quickly hit straight to his face making him fall back I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him he had a smirk on his face he raised his hands. "You can kill me now but just know you'll die with me and your girl can die from trauma at this rate..." He said as he scoffed.

"Hand her over Pablo..." I said my jaw clenched irritated expression.

"Give me what's mine..." He said once again. Before I could answer I heard cars outside and multiple footsteps coming from outside barging in. It  was Bill, Gustav, Georg, and some other of our men. Pablo looked back at me and scoffed before tripping me and running off I groaned and gunshots started firing I quickly stood up and tried going after Pablo.

                               *Minas Pov*

I heard gunshots everywhere I couldn't see anything but a blur. He did something to me I felt heavy very heavy. I wasn't tied up but I couldn't move as much my voice was gone I could only shout in my head I couldn't plead for help as much as I wanted to.

"Mimi..." A voice called me I looked around trying to find the voice that had called my name.

"Mimi... please... I'm sorry.." That voice sounded familiar it was someone who I miss so much. "Mimi... please go home..." I looked and looked around but I couldn't see anyone. "Run Mimi run!" The voice said once again it was getting louder and louder by the second I covered my ears as I fell on the floor. Please make this voice go away. I can't stand it.

"Mimi!! RUN!" The voice shouted louder and louder. I screamed as loud as I could although it was in my head. I couldn't scream I was suffocating. "Mimi RUN! RUN!! RUN!!" I opened my eyes and saw the person who's been calling me. It was her... it was my sister. Although it didn't look like her. Her face was covered in dirt her face all messed up half of her hair was gone. Her stomach had holes that looked like bullet wounds. "RUN!!!!" she yelled in my face her mouth wide open I cried I managed to get words out my mouth.

"GO AWAY GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted as I squirmed on the ground covering my ears and shouting I couldn't say anything but go away.  Wishing for someone to help me. Please help me.

"Mina!"

———————————————————
So we've been busy guys sorry but I'll try and update this story although I don't think my friend will she hasn't even updated her Tik Tok ones because she's stressed over school  but I'll try my best and so will she!

830 words