You Owe Me

*Toms Pov*

If Pablo does anything stupid I swear I won't hesitate to blow his brains out. He's getting on my nerves it's pissing me off. Especially Mina I'm trying to protect her and she still wants to go to college for her drug-addict sister.

"Fuck do you want Pablo?" I said. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"I came here for my money Tom you owe me," Pablo said.

"I don't owe you shit. And if I did I'm not paying" I said looking at him. His smile dropped and looked serious now. "You still owe me for the drugs you brought. If u don't pay up I'm not paying." I said. I wasn't gonna let him talk to me like that it was enough with Mina why would I want another?

"You'll regret it Tom watch out for your precious girl you don't want anything to happen to her do you?" Pablo said with a smile on his face. I wanna beat the shit out of him why is he bringing Mina up In our business.

"Don't bring her up this has nothing to do with her Pablo this is our business, not hers," I said. His smile grew.

"You have gotten soft for her haven't you Tom?" Pablo said.

"She's just like other women Pablo. I don't have and will never have a soft spot for her she's just my pet you may call it." I said. I looked at him seriously.

"Whatever you say, Tom. But just make sure she's okay" Pablo said. "You don't want anything happening to your precious Princess do you?" He said while walking to his car. "I will come back for my money or something better." He said while driving off. Fuck this shit.

"Bill makes sure all guards are surrounding the house," I said. Bill quickly nodded. "Gustav and Georg let the dogs out we don't want anyone around that isn't our guys," I said. Gustav and Georg went too backward letting the dogs out. I quickly went upstairs and checked on Mina I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. I went towards her and she looked at me.

"Are you okay Mina?" I said. She nodded. I didn't know why she made me weak. Was I falling for her already?
It's only been days. Well, I mean months but that was only through social media that's how I knew about her. And because of Madison if only she didn't show me that pic of Mina I wouldn't be like this.

"What did Pablo want?" Mina said. I looked at her and shook my head as in no.

"That's my business you can't know," I said. She rolled her eyes and stood up walking to the bathroom. I was following her every move.

"Well, I'm gonna shower." She said while closing the door. I need to stop myself before she becomes my soft spot. I hate this I need to distract myself from her I should be treating her like I treat the other woman I've had. I shouldn't let her bad-mouth me or let her have what she wants and by that I mean she can't attend college she'll get herself killed. Fuck this I shouldn't care about her let her get herself killed if that's what she wants. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes.

*few minutes pass*

I heard the bathroom door open slightly I know it was Mina. She was taking a shower I guess she was done taking it or something. I still had my eyes close I wasn't sleeping. I was just exhausted and pissed off. I heard her luggage open. Guessing she was getting clothes out for herself. I opened my eyes and sat up. She was wearing a towel around her body. She picked out pajamas. She turned around and saw me.