Don't You Get Deja Vu?

*Toms pov*

What does she mean Xavier Cruz? Did she not know the danger she was in with him?
Hearing his name always made me mad he thought he was better than me in everything but I proved him wrong. Xavier Cruz is one of the gang members from Pablos. He was supposedly smart and the strongest out of all the others. But that was bullshit. I'm so fucking glad Xavier left the second when Pablo saw Mina and dragged her out. I wonder what could've of happen. But right now I had to find a way of killing that asshole. I knew he was always at a bar waiting to
Fuck someone. Mina was resting right now. Why didn't I kill her why did I get mad once I found out Liz betrayed her? Why was I going after Xavier for revenge?
I shook it off. I mean I always wanted to beat the shit out of Xavier he made me mad he thought he was better than me today I'll show him who's fucking better. I was in the kitchen and I headed toward the door grabbing my keys and gun.
————
As soon as I drove off I made it to the club within seconds. I got out of my car and closed the door. I went inside the club and there he was Xavier Cruz that asshole. I sat next to him why not speak with him just to remind him? And after I can have a blast with him!!

"Ahh, Tom the strongest guy in Tokyo what brings you here? Waiting for a hookup?" Xavier said. I ordered a drink and took a sip looking at the crowd.

"I got plenty." I took another sip of my drink. "What have you been here for hours now?"I said with a smile on my face. "Guess no one wants to fuck a man like you," I said still looking at the crowd. I felt his stare I knew he was getting mad. "Just being honest," I took another sip of my drink.

"If they don't want to then I'll force them and beat them up afterward," Xavier said while taking a sip of his drink. That sentence just reminded me of Mina.

"Don't you get deja vu?" I said this time looking at him with a serious voice. He looked over at me and nodded.

"I've done it multiple times," Xavier said. I laughed and he looked away.

"Just because no girl wants to fuck you doesn't mean you have to force them to hop on your dick for your pleasure," I said taking a sip of the drink and laughing. "You're a desperate bitch aren't you?" I said.

"Oh Tom don't act like your not a desperate bitch for sex everyone knows how you are," Xavier said.

"Yea but at least they want to and I do too. I don't force them they simply just do it" I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Well sometimes they deserve a good beat especially that stupid whore" Xavier said.

"Be specific I mean you only had how many 3 or 2?" I said. He clenched his jaw I knew he was getting angrier and angrier and good I wanted him to be angry I wanted him to fight back and not be a pussy about it. "I mean you're ugly as shit," I said. He laughed and took a sip from his drink.

"That stupid whore didn't wanna sleep with me because I was sleeping with her friend she didn't know that but she suspected something like that so I just beat the shit out of her," Xavier said. Suddenly I felt myself getting up putting my drink on the table and dragging him by his shirt out into the alley.

"I've been waiting for this for so long!!" I said. "It makes me excited just knowing you gave me a reason to kill you!" I said.

"What do you mean? Wtf your fucking crazy! You treat women the same" Xavier said. I laughed.

"Does Mina ring any bell?" I said while looking at him I pushed him to the wall and punched him straight in the face.

"Oh shit" That's all he said. I punched him once more pushing him to the ground and getting my gun out of my pocket. "You have her as your pet don't you? You've gone soft for her you've gone soft for a fucking whore!" He said while looking at me directly in my eyes.

"She's not just a pet Xavier." I pointed the gun at him. "And trust me I know she felt nothing when you fucked her she probably felt disgusted with the small dick of yours it's funny you even called her a whore" I said.

"Oh please just believe me she sucks in bed but I loved how she tried fighting me off of her how she tried punching me when I was beating the fuck out of her. Her screams begged for me to stop but I just kept beating her up!" Xavier said with a smirk on his face. This fucking jerk! I pointed my gun at his balls and shot him. He groaned In pain.

"Now you officially have no dick! Not that you had one in the first place." I said while looking at him. "Go on Xavier beg for help doesn't that excite you?" I said still holding my gun. He tried getting up but failed he dragged himself towards the exit but I grabbed his feet pulling him back.

"STOP PLS TOM! IM SORRY I DID THAT TO MINA! SHE'S ALL YOURS YOU CAN HAVE HER I DON'T NEED HER ANYMORE IF YOU KILL ME YOU'LL GO WRONG WITH PABLO!" Xavier said yelling out. I laughed.

"Your begging how sweet. And I don't care about Pablo and his weak ass gang they can't do shit" I said while shooting him in the head not letting him speak. "Don't mess with me" I said putting my gun in my pocket and leaving his dead body on the ground while I head back into the club I drank my drink and went to my car. I drove off.
——————
I made it to the house and walked in I saw Gustav and Bill in the living room watching tv.

"Where were you?" Gustav asked. I turned and looked at them.

"I was at the club and did Mina wake up?" I said looking at them.

"Why were you at the club? I mean you always go but Tom you have a blood stain on your shoes" Bill said. I looked at my shoe and it gave me flashbacks and it made me laugh. I slowly wipe it off with my thumb. It was gonna leave a memorial stain I didn't mind. These were my favorite white shoes but I felt relieved.

"That it belonged to someone not important," I said. Bill and Gustav looked at me.

"Tell us who it was at least," Gustav said. Bill and Gustav waited patiently.

"It was Xavier Cruz's blood," I said while smiling. Bill and Gustav looked serious.

"TOM ARE YOU AN IDIOT YOUR GONNA GET US IN MORE FUCKING TROUBLE WITH PABLO!" Bill said. I didn't care Pablo and his weak ass gang can leave me alone.

"HE DID SO MUCH SHIT TO MINA HE DESERVES IT!" I said yelling at him. Bill looked shocked I was shocked myself I did this for Mina for an ungrateful bitch.

"Still Tom now you're gonna get all of us in more big trouble," Gustav said. I walked away from them and went towards my bedroom I saw Mina she was holding her knees and resting her head on them. I knew she was crying her eyes said everything they were red a puffy. She was looking at the floor. After a while, she looked up at me.

————————————————————
Too much going on!
1327 words