We Didn't Find Anything

"Try me, Pablo..."
————

Pablo laughed at me and grabbed my face before hitting me for the 50th time my face was all bloody. He wasn't getting any information about Tom from me I don't have any information about them or may I say, Tom.

"Don't make this difficult for yourself Mina!" Pablo was angry and yelling at me. "Just tell me all the information about Tom and I'll stop beating you and let you go..." He said once again he let go of my face and backed up a bit. "Even beat up you still look delicious I wanna touch you I wanna have you in me..." Pablo said with a smirk on his face with that I got goosebumps I looked at him in disgust.

"Don't you dare you nasty bitch!" I said looking at him with disgust and a serious tone. He grinned at me and came closer.

"What would you do Mina it's just me and you," Pablo said his hands slowly making their way down to my neck and slowly made his way to my chest.

"Don't fucking touch me you pervert!" I said yelling at him I spit on his face. He laughed and slapped me across the face.

"I can do what I want! No whore is gonna tell me otherwise... I see why Tom likes you you're a feisty one... who fights back.." Pablo said still looking at me and his hand on my chest he made his hand go inside my shirt and my bra, he was now touching me.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled I tried to fight him but I couldn't I was tied up.

"Shut up and enjoy it," Pablo said he kept touching me until he stopped when he heard gunshots he turned around and looked at the door he pulled his hand back I was relieved. "I gotta go Princess maybe we can do this fun some other time.." Pablo said once again as he smirked and winked at me I was disgusted he went towards the door and walked outside I have to try and escape.

*Tom POV* 

I went to deal with some business but once I got back home the door was open I looked over at Bill he looked back at me as slowly pulled out his weapon I looked at Gustav and Georg I nodded and they pulled out their weapons I pulled out mine right away and slowly made my way to the door I barged in and no one was In here but something felt off...

"Let's check the bedroom I have a feeling something happened.." I said looking at them they both nodded and hurried. I made my way to my room and searched for Mina I could not lose her. I searched my room and the bathroom under the bed and inside the closet nothing..
I was worried until I heard whispers coming from the basement since the basement wasn't far from my room I made my way to it and opened it hoping it was Mina and she was okay. "Mina! Is that you!?" I said desperately I came closer to the whispers and it was Bianca and Jennifer no sight of Mina they were tied up onto a chair the rope going almost through their skin they both were bleeding I untied them quickly. "Where's Mina!" I said yelling at both of them.

"Fucking bitch that whore of Ayame was behind all of this! She tied us up before Pablo could take Mina she's a fucking psycho she came after Mina so did Pablo." Jennifer said she grabbed Bianca as they both were bleeding. I looked at her and I was mad.

"Pablo and Ayame are working together!?" I said yelling. "And you're telling me that son of a bitch took my Mina?" I said pissed I instantly stormed out of the basement and made my way upstairs I saw the guys standing there.

"We didn't find anything.." Georg said I looked over at him.

"Bianca and Jennifer are in the basement but that son of a bitch took Mina I'm going over there and kill that son of a bitch same with Ayame she's working for him I should've known.." I said the guys looked surprised and nodded I headed out and so did the others we all got inside our cars and sped off I was so mad I couldn't even control myself. Pablo crossed the line
. And I won't stop searching I know where he is it's the same place they kept her... he won't do it again not this time...

*Minas pov*

Once Pablo left I tried everything to untie myself that bitch just sexually assaulted me how disgusting I felt nasty I felt like washing up.
My legs were free it was gonna be easy I stood up still tied up on the chair just my hands I grabbed a knife that Pablo left if he wasn't so stupid he could've tied my feet up I turned around grabbing the knife and started cutting through the rope finally after minutes of trying my hands are free I throw the chair away and stretched my arms that felt good. I went over to the door and opened it he didn't lock it how surprising. Not surprising he's so stupid. I got out of the basement and tried finding my way upstairs why does this basement have to be so big? I heard gunshots they were getting louder each time which meant I was close to the exit. I finally made it to the door I opened it and stepped outside I saw dead bodies on the ground wtf... I looked around and made sure no one was near me once it was cleared I made my way to the door that went outside I grabbed the handle and ran outside as fast as I could I kept running not looking back if those people found me I was dead. I mean it if they find me I'm dead I kept running until I saw a road thank God I said to myself I looked around just to make sure no one was near although there were some familiar cars parked I made my way towards them it was Toms car I looked around trying to see where they were but I couldn't see anyone. Wait this can be my chance to escape from Tom and all of this mess... but should I?

—————————————————
AHAHHAA ANTOTHER CLIFFHANGER
IF MINA IS STUPID ENOUGH SHELL RUN AWAY BUT THATS UP TO HER! 😇