Have You Fallen For Her?

"Mina!"

That voice... that's the voice I've been wanting to get away from that's the voice I hate. But that touch on my skin holding me tightly against him while caressing my face made me feel secure.
his trembling arms and screams of fear and anticipation just holding me tightly and screaming my name over and over. Opening my eyes slowly and all I could see was a blur but that didn't stop me from knowing this was Tom. Reaching out for his face I felt his cheek.

"T-tom..." were the only words I could mumble.

*Toms pov*

As I was chasing after Pablo I heard loud shouts. Asking someone to get away from them but that voice those screams sounded familiar that's when I noticed it was Mina shouting. I didn't hesitate I could go after Pablo any other time right now all I needed to see was Mina save her and leave. I rushed over to that big hallway many rooms I could still hear her shouts. I reached the room she was in bursting in she was on the floor shouting like crazy.

"Mina!" I shouted at her as I rushed towards her holding her tightly against me my arms and hands trembling while I caressed her face gently I was shouting her name over and over trying to calm her down at least until she reached for my face and mumbled my name it's like she didn't have enough energy.

"T-tom.." I looked at her. Her eyes were watering her shirt was half ripped her hair was messy. I wanted to be here sooner for her whatever happened I will make Pablo pay.

"Yes, Mina it's me your okay..." I said my voice a bit raspy. I had no clue why I was being so overprotective or why I was trembling like this. I've never been like this ever since... the only one I've loved was shot right in front of me. I Carried Mina tightly in my arms as I made my way back with the others.

"How is she?" Bill said. I looked at him.

*Bills Pov*

I saw Tom come back and to my relief, I saw Mina in his arms making me feel a bit better.

"How is she?" I said as I was looking in their direction but when Tom looked at me he had this expression I hadn't seen in a while. His whole expression looks sad and blank. Like if someone had died that he truly loved. It was a worried expression if at any time he'd break out into tears. But I know he wouldn't do it in front of his people so he doesn't ruin his position in being the strongest and fearless leader in Tokyo. I looked over at the others and nodded at them to leave and did as I said even Gustav and Georg left.

"Tom.." That's when he fell onto his knees still holding Mina.

"I've gotta find him, Bill. I have to kill him I've gotta protect Mina. She can't get hurt I've made her suffer so much already." Tom said his voice was raspy. It's as if he's fallen completely for her.

"Tom, have you fallen for her?" I said as I approached him. It's no doubt he hasn't he's fallen for her deeply.

"Let's go.." Tom didn't answer my question he got up and walked over to the door leaving me alone in that place but soon I got inside my car.

*Toms pov*

Fallen for her? I couldn't have. I can't fall for her. That's what my head thinks. But my heart is aching for her. I wanna keep her safe and the only way to do that is to keep my distance from her I cannot lose her.

Why did I have to meet you? If it wasn't for your sister showing me that pic of you... if only she didn't I wouldn't be this obsessed over you. But it wasn't just the picture I know I've seen you somewhere I just can't remember... I can't remember anything after that accident.

______________________________
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! 😭
IM DOING SCHOOL WORK SO I CANT REALLY UPDATE BUT ILL TRY!!
703 words