Why Can't He Just Be Normal?

After a while, she looked up at me.
——————————

"I still hate you.." I said. He came closer to me and I noticed a blood stain on his shoe it was a lot not a little drop it was more than that.

"Well I can't change that," Tom said. He looked at me I have no idea why I was on the floor. But it was comfortable and I was leaning on my knees.

"You should wash your shoes," I said while pointing at them. He didn't look he just kept staring at me.

"I don't want to it's a really valuable memory," Tom said. What does he mean by valuable?

"Okay well that's good for you," I said with a cold expression. I still hate him he killed my sister and blamed her for being a drug addict, He beats me up, kidnapped me, and nearly killed me. What else can he possibly do?
I stood up from the floor and stretched I saw Tom looking at me. Weirdo. I sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted to escape I had to. And fuck Liz she made me go through all of this besides this she talked so much shit about me and slept with my ex-bf and we were still together I thought I finally found a BSF she knew me forever it's really sad knowing she betrayed me.
And Xavier fuck him. Tom sat beside me.

"You haven't eaten Mina," Tom said. I wasn't hungry after all of this.

"I'm not hungry," I said with a cold tone. I felt a warm connection with Tom sometimes but I would always find out things I don't want to and it always involves Tom. Why can't he just be normal?

"I didn't ask you're going to eat I don't want you starving," Tom said with a serious tone. I rolled my eyes.

"And I don't need you telling me what to do and what not. I'm sick of it" I said. He looked away. I didn't care I didn't wanna talk to him at all. "I'm sick of all of this. Why did I have to get involved with all of this I hate coming for Liz that day I should've just stayed home I hate it here. I found out who killed my sister and he's sitting right next to me the guy who completely ruined my life. This feels like I'm living bad dreams. I wish to wake up and be out of this mess." I said. While laying down on the bed and covering my face with my hands.

"I killed your sister for a reason. She was a drug addict she never paid me back I needed the money for my living." Tom said. I stood up and looked directly at him.

"Tom you have all you fucking need! Meanwhile, someone I cared about was studying here! And some stupid guy killed her because she was supposedly an addict." I said while looking at him. He shook his head.

"You don't believe me?" Tom said.

"How am I supposed to trust you?
I mean fuck Tom you are the most feared guy in Tokyo your a murderer and a manipulator. You use women as you, please! You beat me most of the time and you kidnapped me? Not to mention you almost killed me!" I said yelling at him. He scoffed.

"I'll show you everything so you believe me," Tom said. He stood up and walked to his closet he grabbed a box and a camera. "Look in this box we have the dates and some belongings of your sister. This camera is hers she recorded herself doing drugs she also has a video of her buying drugs from me. I never knew your sister liked to record herself doing drugs but here look at it yourself. I knew this day would come so I went to your sister's hideout and brought this with me." Tom said. He was lying. I grabbed the camera and I was wrong she was drugging herself she drugged herself mostly all the time every video was in the order of the calendar. I came across this video Tom was there.

Video clip sound.

"You owe me Madison if you don't pay up you already know what will happen," Tom said.

"Oh come on Tom! I'll get you your money I promise!" Madison said with a laugh at the end.

"I don't like liars so you better pay me up by next month," Tom said with a serious voice.

"Stop being so dramatic ill get it don't worry," Madison said.

"You better," Tom said.

End of the video.

I felt so hurt. My sister didn't come here to study or to do college she came here for fucking drugs?
That explains why she always had her eyes red when we Facetimed. She said she didn't get enough sleep due to her homework. She was lying.

"Do you believe me now?" Tom said. I threw the camera on the floor. I didn't wanna talk to anyone I couldn't trust anyone everyone betrayed me. I still hate Tom. I lay down and turn to the other side so I don't make eye contact with Tom. Tom later laid down next to me. I turned around he was looking at me I looked back at him.

"I can't trust you as much as I want to I can't," I said. He nodded slowly I felt this tension fill the room for some reason I wanted him close really close to me. But I controlled myself I wasn't gonna do anything with him I hate him. I had to remind myself.

*Toms pov*

We made eye contact we didn't break it. I felt this tension around the room it was thick really thick. I know she feels it too. I looked down at her lips and she looked down at mine. I came closer to her and so did she we were only inches away until she snapped out of it.

"I can't. Not with you I hate you," Mina said while standing up. Fuck. I stood up and just looked at her.

"You know you want to your just afraid," I said. She looked at me.

"I am afraid. Afraid of you!" Mina said. She came closer to me. "And don't pull any stupid shit even if I'm afraid of you I will always try and find a way to defend myself because all you are is a monster," She said. I grabbed her by the waist with my hand pulling her closer to me. Our faces were only inches away. We both made eye contact. She didn't look away I didn't either I didn't hesitate I kissed her. She kissed me back. Slowly this kiss was going far. I sat her on my lap and we kept kissing.

*Mina's pov*

We kept kissing I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I had to stop this before it got out of hand I hated him I didn't like him! Control yourself, Mina. He rolled me over he was now on top of me. That's my Que to stop this. I push him off and stand up.

"I can't do this don't pull that shit again," I said. He had a smirk on his face. I regret all of this I'm so stupid!

"You did kiss me back I don't understand," Tom said. I rolled my eyes and walked off to the bathroom leaving him alone. I looked in the mirror thinking to myself. Why did I kiss him back it's only been weeks since we'd known each other I can't let this happen again. Remember Mina he ruined your life. He kidnapped you. I hate myself. I hate everyone. The sister I thought came here to do college was here for drugs. I shouldn't do college anymore I didn't wanna do it in the first place but I was doing it for my sister and I figured out she wasn't doing it so why should I?
"Piensa Mina no seas pendeja!" I said
To myself

——————————————————
SHOULD I MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS!?
ALSO HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS STORY!

1367 words