To Bad Tom Got You First

I lay down on the couch slowly
closing my eyes
—————————

I took a nap for about 5 hours I slept so well. I woke up from a sudden sound someone was in the kitchen I slept so well that I forgot Ayame was here. I sat up from the couch and rubbed my eyes and stretched. And stood up I walked towards the kitchen to check who was making so much noise. I saw Bill. He was shirtless. He was staring at me. Or may you call it we both were making eye contact.

"Did I wake u up?" Bill said. I looked away and walked towards the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Uh no but at the same time yea," I said. He laughed a little bit. I looked back at him. "So why don't u have a shirt on?" I asked. He looked down. He had some abs it wasn't like Tom's Tom was well built. Bill, was medium-built. If that explains anything.

"Sorry it was hot in the room," Bill said as he looked back at me. I shook my head.

"No, it's okay just asking," I said before smiling at him.

"You have a cute accent, Mina," Bill said. That was so off-guard.

"You have a cute accent as well Bill," I said looking into his eyes. He smiled at me.

"That attracts me and your confidence," Bill said. Why was he telling me all of this? It's so off guard but it made me feel happy.

"Why are you saying all of this so suddenly?" I said. He smiled once again while looking at me.

"Because I find you attractive," Bill said. I chuckled a little bit was he being for real? Or was he joking?
"Too bad Tom got you first," Bill said. He was being serious. "And I can't do that to my brother," Bill said once again.

"You have Liz?" I said. I knew he pushed her away from him but that might've been because they got into an argument.

"Fuck that whore she's not gonna be around here anymore," Bill said. What did he mean? "Just hearing her name makes me mad," He said once again.

"Wait wait what do you mean she's not gonna be around here anymore?" I said looking at him. He made his way to the chair and sat down while looking at me.

"Well let's just say I'll get rid of her in a few days maybe tomorrow or some other day," Bill said he looked serious. "And well since Tom showed me the messages how much she talked about you I mean bad things. And she slept with your boyfriend I got even more mad. So why not just get rid of her? She ruined your life, Mina." Bill said. I was surprised.

"Wait why would you care about someone ruining my life when your brother is doing the exact same?" I said while looking straight at him.

"Trust me I'll do anything to help but it's his rules he's the leader we can't do anything. And by ruining your life you mean the make-out session you both had on the counter." Bill said while pointing at the counter. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean Bill I don't like your brother and I would never like him," I said. Bill shook his head and laughed a little.

"Don't say never one day you will feel things for him and that's where it all starts where he will ruin your life. An advice Mina don't fall for him or any of his games." Bill said. "He keeps too many secrets. You can't even read him," Bill said once again.