Told you you'll be mine

***Minas Pov***

It was already 10:30 and Liz still hasn't come back. I was getting worried what if Bill did something to her? Ugh, I told her I wasn't gonna worry or come looking for her but I care too much for her. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Liz!!

Dude, where are you?-

-Out with Bill? You should come.

I'm not going-

- okay then don't worry about me I'll be fine.

Ugh sometimes Liz makes me mad she doesn't think about things. Now that I'm mentioning thinking. I'm gonna search up the twins let's see if you guys are trouble. I searched them up and there was a video I clicked it and I saw Tom and the same two guys that were with them they had guns who was that guy in front of them? I was still watching the video and the sound of a gunshot played I froze and saw that they killed that poor guy what did he do to them?
I was still going through more links some we're
About Tom and Bill and the other guys selling drugs and killing or may I say murdering. I also saw more videos about Tom hitting women this son of a bitch is actually crazy. I stopped at this one video that was my sister's college wtf was he doing at my sister's college? I saw a girl but she didn't show her face all I heard was a bag fall to the ground and a sound of a gunshot. Tom was crazy he did all of this to innocent people. I was panicking I didn't believe him one bit but all of this proves it. He's in a gang he's the most feared man or should I say they are the most feared gang in Tokyo. I wanted to get Liz before everything was too late. I called myself an Uber and told them to take me to the alley where Tom and the others would race. They did say they would race all the time so I guessed they would be there. We arrived at the place I was still wearing my baggy pants and crop top I didn't care how I looked I'm trying to get my friend out of trouble. I walked through all the people making myself visible to Liz. I can't believe her. She was making out with Bill I don't know what else they did before I got here but I sure didn't wanna know I just wanted to make sure she was okay and take her back home. I went towards her and grabbed her arm pulling her to me.

"What the hell Mimi!" Liz said. The hell me? What the hell are you doing idiot?

"Liz we have to go now I don't want you around them they are some dangerous people," I said. I saw Liz looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mina, why don't u just relax okay? We can talk it out if u want." Bill said. I'm not talking with them.

"No Bill I'm taking Liz back home I don't want her near you or your gang," I said. Another person spoke but his voice was unfamiliar.

"Well that's up to your friend if she wants to stay I mean it looks like she has fun with Bill." He said. I looked up at him with a confused look it was the guy that has blonde short hair.

"And who are you?" I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"My name is Gustav and I'm part of Toms's gang we're friends to make it clear," Gustav said. I mean I already know he was in Tom's gang.

"I don't care about the rest I just needed your name," I said. He smiled and looked back at Liz.

"So Elizabeth do you wanna stay or go with your friend?" Gustav said. Of course, she will choose me over some maniacs.

"Mimi I wanna stay you can stay too it's fun trust me," Liz said. What the fuck she just choose some gang over me? Is she crazy they'll kill her!

"Liz this is the stupidest decision you've made they'll kill you are you stupid!!" I said. She shook her head saying no.

"If I behave they won't," Liz said. Is she crazy? What does she mean if I behave?? She's out of her mind.

"Well you got your answer she's staying you can leave," Gustav said. I'm not gonna leave without her is he crazy?

"Mina I think you should leave before Tom gets here," Bill said. I don't care about Tom I want my friend.

"I don't care about Tom I want Liz to come home with me," I said. Liz let go of my hand and walked over to Bill.

"I'm not leaving Mina I wanna stay," Liz said. Ugh, she's making me mad I need to calm down.

"You know what Liz fine stay but this time I fucking mean it if something happens to you do not come running to me and if they kill you I will just tell you "I warned you" Stay with them then I don't care," I said. Liz just looked down not making eye contact with me. I felt a cold arm touch my shoulder his touch felt familiar I turned around and saw Tom. This day can't get any worse.

"What's going on here did you miss me already Mina?" Tom said. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away from my shoulder.

"I would never miss someone like you," I said. Tom smiled at me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Well, I heard you did research on us now you know who we are and what we are capable of," Tom said. Was this supposed to be a threat?

"I don't care what you guys are capable of doing," I said. Tom grabbed me by my waist and whispered into my ear.

"Don't embarrass yourself, Mimi," Tom said. I tried to pull back and yell at him but he wouldn't let go.

"Don't touch me, Tom, and don't call me that," I said. I felt Tom's hand come across my face putting my hair behind my ear.

"Remember when I said you'll be mine soon?" Tom said. I saw the guy with brown long hair come closer he gave something to Tom. It was a needle? wtf a needle?? "Well, your mine now," Tom said. I tried to pull myself out of his arms until I felt something go inside my arm it was the needle wtf did he just drug me?? Soon everything around me felt dizzy I felt Tom carry me into his car I wasn't blacked out or anything like that was just drugged all I could see was a blur. I couldn't move or anything. The car went so fast that I felt like I was going to die here in his car.

*time skip*

I felt the car stop I tried looking outside but it was blurry that drug was strong I hated it I felt the door shut. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer I wanted to run away from them but I couldn't move I heard the door open and felt some arms pick me up. The door from the car closed.
I opened my eyes slowly trying to see I looked around and we were inside a house but not my apartment where was I? I heard a familiar voice I hated that voice.

"Told you you'll be mine," Tom said. All I did was take out a little chuckle and looked at him. He was still carrying me and looking at me. All I said was.

"Yo no soy de Nadie Tom," I said. He looked at me confused trying to process what I said. He opened a door I looked around and it was a room. He laid me down on a bed and said.

"Well you are mine I don't care what you say," Tom said. Did he understand me? Ha

"En eso estas mal. You are wrong I would never be yours even if u forced me to." I said. I still couldn't move.

"Too bad I'll go to your apartment and grab all your stuff 'cause your living here like it or not," Tom said. I laughed a little bit before passing out.

——————————————————————
Sorry, it's shorter today I'm going to a party so I just thought maybe do a short one! Hope you guys like the story also we will be calling Elizabeth/Lizabeth. Liz for shorter
1436 words