Stop Teasing Mina

"Pull over," I said
———————

Tom looked at me with a smirk and quickly pulled over on the side of the road. He looked at me.

"I might regret this later," I said while making eye contact with him. He was looking at me with that look again. It was very attractive. He got closer to me and kissed me I kissed him back. He tried pulling me by the waist but failed since we were in the car. I was desperate. I quickly put one of my legs on his lap. He pushed it closer to him. he later helped me get on his lap by grabbing my waist and my leg. I was now completely on Tom's lap. We stopped kissing and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked. I didn't know what I was doing myself but this felt nice.

"Yes I am," I said. I kissed him again. He slowly let his tongue in my mouth. I let him. This felt so good. He stopped kissing me once again. This time he was slowly going down my jaw heading for my neck. I let out a small groan. I felt a grin come across his face. He suddenly started kissing me back up and found his way back to my lips. This time he was kissing me roughly making my breath heavy and feeling his rhythm increase. I felt his hand go down my ass and made its way back to my hips. I stopped kissing him and looked at him. We both were running out of patience, we both wanted this. I felt his hard bulge underneath me. I moved my hips back and forward as I did that his grip got tighter on me. He lets out a small groan. I smile and decide to tease him. Every thrust I did it became slower and slower. I saw the frustrated look on his face.

"Stop teasing Mina," Tom said in an annoying voice. I stopped moving my hips as Tom made his way to my thigh he slowly went higher and higher. He reached my panties and I felt his finger slowly massage my clit. I let my head fall back and arch my back he suddenly stopped and I looked at him. "It's not funny anymore right?" Tom said he had a smirk on his face. He grabbed both of my legs and pulled me even closer to him. I felt his hand go under my skirt and reached the side of my panties and slowly started taking them off. As he took off my panties he threw them aside. He had the same smirk from earlier. I slowly put my hand under his shirt and touched his abs. I pull my hand out and take off his shirt leaving him shirtless. I know I have seen him without his shirt but this time it was different. I felt Tom's hand under my shirt he slowly made his way to my bra and unclasped it. I tried taking my shirt off but Tom stopped me. "No Mina that's my job," Tom said in a serious tone but with a seductive look. I nodded and he slowly started taking off my shirt I lift my hands and he took off my shirt. I was now naked with no shirt or bra. His smirk widened. I kissed him roughly while he was kissing me back I felt his hand go for my breast he started playing with it. It felt so good I wanted more. I let out a small groan and I let my tongue slide into his. His other hand made its way under my skirt. He went higher and reached my pussy. He started massaging my clit once again not stopping I pulled away from the kiss and arched my back. "Look at me," Tom said. I quickly looked at him. He went faster as he massaged my clit I let out a moan. "I wanna see all your expressions Mina I wanna see all the pleasure Im causing," Tom said once again. His fingers went faster and I let another moan escape my lips. He stopped and stuck one of his fingers inside of me. It was so sudden and no warning. I let out a loud moan. I tried keeping eye contact but it was hard. He was making me want more. He kept sticking his finger in and out. It was so pleasing. He pulled out his finger and was staring at me. I knew what his look wanted. I moved my hips back and forward once again feeling his hard bulge made me excited. He grabbed my hips pressing me down and tightening his grip. "Oh Fuck Mina you have no idea how badly I wanted this," Tom said. When he said that it made me more excited. I stopped moving my hips and scooted over. I grabbed his pants unbuttoning them. He lifted his lower body and pulled his pants down. They were down his knees. I scooted back to my normal spot. I looked at his bulge it was huge fuck. I slowly take his boxers off leaving him completely naked. I kissed him and he kissed back. He slides his tongue inside of me and I slid mine. With one of his hands he motions me to stand up a little I did as he said. He slowly slides himself inside of me. I let out a loud moan in between our kisses. He groans in pleasure as well. Once he was inside me I decided to move my hips. "God Mina you do something to me," Tom said. He lets out a moan as he departs from the kiss. I make my movements faster and he grabs my hips pressing me down. I let out a moan and I let my head fall back. He was looking at me. I kept moving. He grabbed my head making me look at him. We both were now looking at each other. He kissed me and made his way down my neck. He started kissing my neck and I let another moan escape my lips. I was getting tired. "Let's switch," Tom said. I nodded. It was a struggle trying to change spots but we managed to do so. I looked out the window and the car was foggy. You couldn't see anything. Tom started thrusting inside of me. I moan I grabbed onto his back leaving scratch marks all over his back. I arch my back as he still thrusts inside of me.

"Oh Tom I can't take it anymore," I said. While moaning in his ear. I heard him chuckle.

"Hold in there Mina," Tom said. I couldn't anymore the pleasure he was causing was so good. I was coming to my climax. I heard Tom moan. He thursted faster and harder. I let out a loud moan. I felt my body slowly shaking underneath him. I was there.

"I can't Tom," I said while moaning. I finally came to my climax. And I felt a load of warmth on my stomach I look at Tom.

"I guess I couldn't handle it either," Tom said. He came on my stomach. He gave me a quick kiss on my lips and I kissed him back.
"Here use this to clean that off," Tom said once again he handed me one tissue and I cleaned off his cum. He was still on top of me which was a little disturbing.

"Here let's switch," I said. He nodded and he was now sitting on the car seat. I moved back to my seat grabbed my underwear and put it back on. "Can you pass me my bra and shirt?" I asked Tom. He looked over his seat and grabbed it. He handed it to me I tried putting on my bra but I couldn't reach to clasp it back together. "Can you help?" I said to Tom. He nodded and clasped it. I finally put my shirt on. Tom quickly pulled his boxers back up and his pants. He was still shirtless.

"We should head home," Tom said. I agreed I had no idea what to talk about right now. I just had sex with the guy I hate. It was good and didn't disappoint.

————————————————————
I have never made smut before so I tried... I cringed a lot I have no idea what I wrote I feel
Weird...
1413 words