Nice To See You Again

***Minas Pov***

I woke up it was noon. I got up from bed and grabbed my sandals I was wondering if Lizabeth was back from yesterday. I went towards the door and opened it. I wanted to go to her bedroom but I was worried that she wasn't back. Whatever I said to myself. I opened her bedroom door and to my surprise, she was there sleeping thank god I said to myself once again. I closed her door and went downstairs. I was starving I wanted some egg toast. I started cooking it and heard a door shut I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"What are you making it smells really good!" Elizabeth said. I turned around and looked at her.

"I'm making some egg toast you want some I know it's simple but it's still good," I said. She nodded saying yes and I made her some. I wanted to ask what time she got here and what she did yesterday but I didn't want to at the same time. Eh, what's wrong with that I'm just gonna ask her.

"Also Lizabeth what time did you get here," I said. She looked at me and back at her plate.
"Well, I got here around 5 in the morning," Lizabeth said. "Why so late? What did u guys do?" I said. She looked at me again and smiled. "You interested?."Lizabeth said. "Well yea, you were out there late," I said. "Oh well, he just took me for a ride well the race. Tom won first place with this other guy whose name was Pablo that guy was really mad he almost dragged Tom but Tom showed him something that was in his pocket and he backed up Tom left with his money so no big deal. Bill won first place with this other guy so they celebrated and took all of us out for dinner. That's mostly it and he drove me back home." Lizabeth said. Did she just say he drove her home, that means he knows where we live ugh whatever I don't care I just hope they don't show up here or anywhere. "Well, it looks like you had fun," I said.

"Now that you mention fun! We should go to this restaurant they say they sell very good food." Lizabeth said. I looked at her and nodded.

"I should take a shower first," I said. Lizabeth nodded and grabbed my plate and put it on the sink. I walked back upstairs and up to my room. I grabbed my towel and phone. I get inside the bathroom and turned on the water it was warm and cold it felt nice I started to undress and put music on my phone. I got inside the shower and my favorite song came up it's called Sorrows by Bryson Tiller. I put some shampoo on and scrubbed my hair. I grabbed the body wash and started scrubbing my body. Once I was done showering I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I turned off my music and grabbed my phone. I opened the door and got out I went to my luggage since yesterday I couldn't unpack. I grabbed some baggy pants and a cute tight crop top. I started changing and I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said.

"Are you almost done?" Elizabeth said. I nodded and put my crop top on. "Okay tell me when you're ready!" Elizabeth said. I nodded and she got out of my room. I went towards the bathroom again and started doing my makeup once I was done doing my makeup I moved on to my hair which was still wet so I couldn't do anything to it if I blow dry it, it would get puffy and I didn't want that so I just let it to dry by itself. I was now heading downstairs.

"I'm done, Lizabeth," I said. She looked at me and grabbed her phone she called an Uber ugh we need to buy a car.

"Mimi I invited someone," Elizabeth said. I nodded and we both got out waiting for the Uber. We see the Uber. We both got inside and told the Uber where we want to go. The guy nodded and drove off.

"Who did you invite?" I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"I invited Bill," Elizabeth said. I just hope that Tom guy doesn't come or it will ruin my day. We arrived at the restaurant and paid for the Uber. We walked inside the restaurant and there he was Bill was sitting waiting for Elizabeth. Elizabeth waved at Bill and He waved back we sat with Bill I was facing Elizabeth and Bill.