Tom It's pablo

***Minas Pov***

I couldn't understand Tom said he would let me go to college I mean we start next week. And I graduate in 5 months. That's all my sister wanted. So I'm gonna try and do it for her.
"Tom... do you mean it?" I said. I mean I was confused everyone said he was cold-hearted and he was mean but to me he was nice and he showed me a side I didn't know he had. I mean he did beat me and kidnap me but I mean I was being a total bitch and I sometimes would start the argument.

"Yes I do and I'm telling Georg to go with you." He said. There he is again the Tom I met with a serious face and a serious tone. It was confusing.

"I'm okay with that," I said. He nodded. "Also you should go with your blondie she might be waiting for her finish," I said.

"Pfft she came sooner than I thought. She was needy. And I told her to leave once I heard the door." He said.

"Ah, so it's your daily schedule?" I said while looking at him. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Why are you interested?" He said. My smile faded.

"Me interested? That's funny 'cause I still hate you." I said I looked away from him. I mean I wouldn't deny he was attractive but I wouldn't sleep with him. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. We both were making eye contact he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. I did the same. He came closer. Until we heard the door open. It was Bill he looks exhausted from running. We both looked at the door and I felt Tom letting go of my chin.

"TOM! ITS PABLO" Bill said. I looked at Tom when I heard Pablo I got scared knowing they were coming for me. And for Tom?
Tom stood up and looked at me.

"Stay here do not leave! I mean it, Mina." Tom said while walking away. I nodded knowing Pablo was here and with his gang.

*Bills Pov*

I was in the kitchen with Elizabeth she was fun and funny to be with. But I couldn't fall in love with her or Tom would kill her with his bare hands and make me watch. Ever since they took the love of his life he became cold and aggressive. But when this girl named Madison I believe?
Showed her a picture of a girl he became obsessed with her he started getting information about her and stalking her on social media. He never showed me a pic of her or never told me her name which was kinda weird but it's whatever.

"What do you guys do in your free time?" Elizabeth said. I looked up at her.

"We never have free time it's always business first before anything. Well, that's what Tom says." I said. She nodded her head. She was sitting next to me on the chairs. "You know Elizabeth your gorgeous," I said. She smiled at me.

"And your handsome." She said. She kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. She stood up from the chair and sat on my lap I didn't mind. I grabbed her waist and kissed her with more passion. She was taking off my shirt but we heard a gunshot. She stood up and I did To. We looked outside and we saw Pablo with his gang fuck! I looked at Elizabeth and she looked scared I grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"Go to the bedroom now and do not get out just in case," I said. She nodded and gave me one last kiss before going up stairs. I grabbed my gun and put it in my pocket. I went outside and met Pablo. "What do you want Pablo why did you interrupt my fun?" I said. He looked at me.

"I came here for Toms girl what else Bill?" Pablo said. I looked at him and watched his every move. "Call Tom he owes me." He said.

"We don't owe you shit Pablo get your nasty guys and get the fuck out of here now," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"At any time Bill I will explode your fucking house my guy here has a bomb planted somewhere near your house it will make it go into pieces. So bring Tom." He said. He was serious his tone sounded serious. I rushed into the house I was sprinting first I went to my room to make sure Elizabeth was fine. She was sitting on the bed she looked at me and smiled. I closed the door and went straight for Tom's room. I opened the door and I saw Tom about to kiss Mina I guess I ruined their fun. I didn't care I spit my words out while heavy breathing.

"TOM! ITS PABLO," I said. I saw as they both turned their heads towards me. Tom stood up and warned Mina

"Stay here do not leave! I mean it, Mina." Tom said while facing Mina and back at me. We both called Gustav and Georg. We went running down the stairs. We went outside and met with Pablo and his gang.

———————————————————
I know it's not long but it's something goodnight!
903 words