That's Not His Job That's Mine

I looked at him and he got out of the car leaving me alone.

I was looking at the people around those six cars. One of them looked so familiar but I couldn't tell who this man was and why he looks familiar. After a while, my gaze fell on Tom he had a suitcase I couldn't see what was in there but I knew for sure it was drugs. They were all distracted doing their thing. I have a chance to try and run away. But I was hesitant if I should or I shouldn't. When Tom said these people would kill me if they saw me or did something stupid I was worried what if he was right?
I had a chance to live or die. Either one, escape right now and try to save myself, or let Tom and these people Kill me themselves. I chose to escape. I wasn't gonna let Tom and these other gangs kill me. Either way, if my plan fails I will most likely be dead. I gotta be sneaky at this and try not to make so much noise I mean the cars are kinda far away so I doubt they would hear me.

I tried opening the car door but it was locked. Of course, it was. If he thinks I'm really stupid. I went to the passenger seat and unlocked the door I got out quietly. I tried closing the door but that would make a noise. So I left it halfway open. I looked behind me and I saw Bill's car I walked to it quietly. Trying not to make noise. I kept walking until my dumbass fell and of course, for the worst of it, they heard me.

"Who's there?" A man said. I was scared fuck I fucked up I'm so stupid shit. I heard footsteps coming closer I got up and walked beside Bill's car I wasn't gonna get caught. I saw the man walk where I was. I was relieved until I felt an arm grab my wrist. It was a tall man in a black suit. He had a gun in his hand I was scared. He later pointed the gun at me.

"And who's this young lady I would love to do lots of things to her here and now," he said. Fucking weirdo. "I should kill her she was eavesdropping." He said. I looked at Tom he was looking at me with annoyance. Fuck pls, help me, Tom.

"Let her go, Pablo!" Tom said. So his name was Pablo. It doesn't suit him if you ask me. Tom pointed the gun at Pablo and the others pointed the guy at the rest of the gang members.

"Or what Tom you're gonna kill me?" Pablo said. I looked at him and I wanted to kick him or something but if I did I would die and he has a gun pointed at my head.

"Pablo I will blow your fucking mind if you touch her," Tom said. I looked at him surprised. I thought he wanted me dead. "I will not hesitate to pull the fucking trigger Pablo I swear I will fucking kill you right here," Tom said.

"Is she your soft spot Tom?" He said while smiling. He started slowly sliding his gun onto my thigh. I looked at him in disgust. "What if I do things to her in front of you," he said while smirking.

"Do it I dare you" Tom said with a serious face. Pablo's smile grew bigger and he started sliding his gun Into my inner thighs. I was scared I was being sexually assaulted by some fucking bitch named Pablo. "You asked for it," Tom said.

With that, all I heard was gunshots everywhere. Pablo threw me to the ground and started shooting back. Tom shot his leg and made Pablo drop his gun. I was facing down I was scared. what if They kill me here right now? I heard footsteps coming toward me I got picked up by my wrist. It was Tom I looked at him I hugged him I mean he did save me and I was scared.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded he put my hair behind my ear. "Get in the car and whatever you do don't get out," He said. I nodded and I went inside the car I wasn't getting out this time I was too scared. I saw him run toward the alley Pablo ran to. I was worried that Pablo would kill Tom. I waited and waited he didn't come back. Until I saw a tall figure coming from the alley it was Tom I was relieved. He came to the car and opened the door and got inside.

"What happened?" I said. I looked at him he was mad.

"He escaped." He said. I looked down and he grabbed my hand this time he was gentle. "I gotta keep you close to me no matter what. he knows your with me which means they will come looking for you and kill you." He said. He went straight to the point. I was scared. I looked at him he let go of my hand and looked straight back at me. "Why didn't you listen, Mina? Why?" he said. I just looked down knowing I made this whole mess what was I thinking?

"I'm sorry..." I said. He looked away and started the car. He drove off a few minutes later.

"You don't know what trouble you caused." He said. I thought he hated me he could've just let me there to die.

"You could've let me there to die Tom," I said. He looked at me concerned.

"That's not his job that's mine," he said. Before looking back at the road. My leg was shaking. Tom looks at me and holds my thigh. "It's okay Mina we'll find a way to get rid of him soon," he said. I started calming down but I was still scared.

"What if you don't?" I said. He looked at me.

"Well, I'll protect you," he said. His words made me feel safer but I don't know if I should believe him he tortures me himself should I really trust him?

——————————————————————
HEY GUYS! HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER IM TRYING!!👏

1057 words