As Much As I Want You

What a crazy day...
——————

I was still awake today was a crazy night.
I mean I fucked Tom in his car? He comes back home and he's bleeding out because he was shot?
It was crazy. I have no idea what time we left the
Club but it was now 4 in the morning I hadn't slept at all. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turned my gaze to the stairs and Bill was standing there he looked at me and came towards me.

"How's Tom?" Bill asked. I paused the movie and turned to him.

"Well, he's resting right now... I did as much as I could" I said while looking at Bill. He nodded. "How did that happen, Bill?" I asked I was so invested I needed to know what happened. Bill sighed and planted his hands on his face while shaking his head. He slowly put his hands on his legs and leaned back on the couch.

"Pablo..." Bill said. "He followed you and Tom when we left the bar," Bill said once again. Wait does that mean he saw us? No that's not possible. "He saw you and Tom fuck in the car..." He said once again. I was disgusted.

"That doesn't explain why Tom was shot and why all of you came back all bloody Bill!" I said frustrated. He leaned his head back not making eye contact.

"Well, Pablo threatened Tom saying once he gets his hands on you he will fuck you just like Tom did but without your permission," Bill said. He threatened to rape me? "And once Tom heard that he went crazy he beat the shit out of Pablo and all his guys pulled guns at us so we started shooting I grabbed Tom but he pushed me out the way grabbing his gun. Tom wasn't fast enough and Pablo shot him I immediately grabbed Tom and dragged him out of there" Bill said he sounded frustrated. "Mina... Tom has somewhat gotten a soft spot for you I mean it. Tom is not okay. He's been like this once with a girl and a guy named Fabian killed the thing he loved the most which was that girl ever since that day he has become the craziest and most feared guy in Tokyo no one messed with us or him. Pablo found out Tom's soft spot which is you so he's targeting you and Tom. He's targeting Tom's feelings Pablo wants to be in charge of everyone he wants to be the most feared in Tokyo which is why he wants to kill us." Bill said. He stood up from the couch and looked at me. "You should've never showed up that day Mina if he actually has a soft spot for you everyone is gonna target you just to show everyone that he isn't supposed to be the most feared guy," Bill said while looking at me directly in the eye.

"I never wanted to show up that day Bill! I was just afraid something happened to Liz! That's what I went for and it was no use! She turned out to be one the most backstabbing bitch! If I could I would just go back to that day and not show up and go back to my family I'm not supposed to be here I never wanted to be involved in this" I said. "Now I have some fucking gang I don't know who they are going around searching for me so they could kill me just to get back at Tom?
I didn't want this I didn't wanna get involved and somewhat I am!" I said once again. Bill sighed.

"Well if you would just obey Tom like he said not to get out of the fucking car or do something stupid none of this would've happened Mina you brought this to yourself! You can be such a stubborn bitch. You can't listen when someone is risking their life to save your ass! If my brother gets into a major problem where he risks his life for you. I swear Mina I won't hesitate to kill you. As much as I want you I can't let my brother risk his life for someone he barely knows." Bill said yelling. He walked away and made his way upstairs. Bill was right maybe if I just obeyed that day none of this would've happened. I can't deal with this anymore I had to find a way to end this to escape from this dream I had to escape this bad dream. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes.

(Time skip)
I woke up from a sudden sound. I slept very well. It was now 6 in the morning. I get up and Look around. I followed the noise. It came from the basement that's creepy very creepy. I twist the door knob from the basement door and slowly opened it. I heard a familiar voice it was Tom what was he doing up? 
I went inside and Tom was standing there he looked over at me.

"Your awake I see," Tom said. I nodded and made my way toward him he looked away. He grabbed his gun and placed it on his hip inside his pants.

"What are you doing you need to rest Tom," I said. I looked at him I remembered what Bill said to me.

"How can I rest when some gang is trying to haunt you Mina I can't and won't let that happen," Tom said. He was risking it all I can't let that happen.

"Tom it doesn't matter let them come after me I want you and everyone to be safe don't risk your life for some girl you don't even know! You can't!" I said. If he risked his life for me Bill would find a way to kill me and I don't wanna get killed by any of them. Tom looked at me.

"Mina you don't understand! I'm doing this for your safety and mine not just about you if he kills you he'll take victory and I never lose." Tom said.

"You're doing all of this so you don't lose?" I said. "Tom what kind of stupid shit is that!" I said once again this time yelling at him he was stupid what is he thinking?
Pablos gang is big. But I know they will never defeat Tom but I'm afraid they do. I don't care about Tom but seeing him like that today was scary.

"It's not because I don't wanna lose Mina I just don't wanna lose you. And I don't wanna lose my spot" Tom said once again. He didn't wanna lose me he barely knew me.

"Tom that's stupid you barely know me," I said. He looked back at me and sighed.

"I know a lot about you," Tom said. I looked deep into his eyes.

"No, you don't," I said while looking at me.

"I do. I've been stalking you for months, Mina. Ever since your sister showed me that picture of you I've become obsessed. Obsessed over you. I know lots of things about you. I know where your family lives. I know you love cars. I know you like to cook. I know everything about you
I know about your past. Why do you think I wanted you so bad?" Tom said. He's been stalking me for months!?
And has been obsessing over me for months? And I'm barely finding out about this?

"You know nothing about my past Tom," I said. He shook his head and walked towards me.

"That's not true Mina I know a lot about you. I know about your past I know everything about you, and ever since you told me about that stupid Xavier I've been so protective toward you I felt something in my gut telling me to protect you" Tom said. I was honestly confused and way more. "And I'll do anything to find that asshole of Pablo. Before he finds you. I can't let anything happen to you. You've become someone I care about. And I can't change that." Tom said. I looked away from him and backed up.

"You've been stalking me?
So has all of this been a plan of yours Tom has it?" I said while looking back at him.

"This wasn't a plan Mina," Tom said. He sounded serious which made me scared. I have no idea why. "You are someone special to me now," He said once again while walking towards me and grabbing my waist. I looked away.

"How am I special to you Tom," I said. He grabbed my chin making me face him.

"I've never met a girl who stood up to the most feared guy in Tokyo that made me more obsessed over you. When you tried running away. It made me feel excited you are smart and strong. Which is what I like about you" Tom said he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. I did the same and we stayed silent and made eye contact.

"Not now Tom what we did in the car was a one-time thing," I said while looking at Tom's lips. I saw a smile appear on his lips so I quickly looked up.

"Then why are you looking at my lips Mina?
You know you want to," Tom said. I was still staring at him.

——————————————————
CLIFFHANGER! 😈
1579  words