Pull Over

Suddenly I felt his lips
On mine.
————————

I reacted fast I pushed him away. I looked around and made sure Tom wasn't looking in this direction.

"Are you crazy Bill? Not here or anywhere! I hate your brother so much but the last thing I'm trying to do is get killed by him!" I said while looking at him. He let go of me and looked deep into my eyes.

"Your right shit sorry I guess that pill Gustav gave me did hit me hard," Bill said. He was drugged and doing this? 
I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. I didn't see Tom. Shit, now I was scared. I turned and looked at Bianca and Jennifer.

"Have you seen Tom?" I said. They looked at me.

"Yes he went with Ayame in that bathroom right there," Bianca said while pointing at the bathroom. Of course.

"You know what! Let's go dance!" Jennifer said. "But let's add more fun to it," Jennifer said once again pulling a small bag out of her pocket they were pills. Bianca handed one to Jennifer. She quickly swallowed it. Jennifer handed me one. I was hesitant but later on, I swallowed it. They both laughed and dragged me by the hand. Leading me to the dance floor. We got through the people and started dancing. Bianca was going at it she was dancing on Jennifer and we all laughed.

We've been dancing for about 6 minutes and I started to feel dizzy. It was kinda blurry I felt energized. I was guessing it was the drug that Jennifer gave me. It started kicking in. I kept on dancing with Bianca and Jennifer.

"Hey let's go get drinks so we can feel much better!" Jennifer said. We both nodded and laughed we went back to the VIP section and ordered three drinks. I looked over where Bill and the others were. And Tom was there he was looking at me. I smiled at him and turned back around.

"This shit is doing something to me," I said while laughing.

"You don't wanna know what it does after" Bianca laughed. And looking at me.

"What do you mean," I said. Bianca looked at Jennifer.

"Let's say you're gonna feel horny," Jennifer said laughing more than before. My jaw dropped. They saw me and laughed more.

"Okay let's get our drinks and sit down I'm exhausted," Bianca said. We both nodded. We grabbed our drinks. I took a quick sip and walked towards the couch. This drug had me over the moon. I felt so good. It felt awesome. Once we made it to the couch we sat down.

"When does yk kick in?" I said yelling it over the loud music to Bianca and Jennifer.

"I have no idea but it feels awesome!" Bianca said while taking a big sip of her drink. Me and Jennifer laughed.

"Me either it just feels nice you'll enjoy it," Jennifer said. I nodded and drank all of my drink. "Wow slow down!" Jennifer said while laughing. I laughed as well. I looked over my shoulder and Tom was looking at me. What does this idiot want?

"Mina, are you alright?" Tom said. With a concerned look. I nodded.

"This pill whatever the girls gave me makes me feel awesome!" I said while turning my whole body toward his direction. He later had a smile on his face

"What pill was it?" Tom asked. I shrugged.

"I have no idea but it was a blue pill," I said. Tom let out a chuckle.

"Your later gonna hate that blue pill," Tom said while his smirk grew. I ignored his response and just looked at him.

"Where's Ayame?" I said with a serious face. He looked away and pointed at the bar. I looked over and saw her flirting with a guy. "And you
do nothing about it?" I asked while looking over at him. He soon turned his face at me.

"I'm planning on it but she doesn't matter right now," Tom said with a smirk on his face again while looking at me with this hot look.

MINA WHAT!?

*Toms Pov*
I know I'm taking advantage right now but I've been dying to have her. They gave her the special pill. That's what we call it. When it kicks in she'll be acting way differently.

"Why are you looking at me like that," Mina said. I laughed at her.

"When it kicks in you'll know why," I said. She lets her body fall against the couch while looking at me.

"Get that smirk off your face," Mina said. I looked away from her and watched Ayame. She was sitting on a guy's lap I didn't care I just wanted to get rid of her and ever since I met Mina. I knew I could finally get rid of Ayame. I looked back at Mina and she was looking at me. "I think it's time for us to go," I said while looking at the guys.

"Yea, I was about to say that," Bill said. I saw Bianca and Jennifer get up and head to Georg and Gustav. I saw Mina stand up. She could barely walk she was drunk. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close while walking.
Ayame walked up to me.

"Are we leaving?" Ayame said. She looked over to my other side and rolled her eyes. "What's this hoe doing and why are you grabbing her by the waist!" She said once again but this time coming to my other side and trying to pull Mina off me.
I grabbed her arm and pushed her away.

"Look Ayame last time I checked your my fucking pet and you do what I say. Do not get jealous or treat me like I'm your fucking bf. I don't act like this when your fucking or flirting with other guys now get out my Fucking way." I said. She looked at me and looked down.

"I'm sorry," Ayame said. I ignored her and made my way down to the dance floor passing by all the people and heading out. The cold air hit me it felt nice.

"Where are we going?" Mina asked. I looked at her and back at my car while unlocking the doors.

"We're going home, Mina," I said while opening the car door and letting Mina hop in.

"Ah sure home," Mina said. I walked over to the other side and opened my door I got inside and started the car. I looked over at Mina she was looking at me.

*Minas Pov*
I was looking at Tom. For some reason, I was craving him. I wanted him. I'm glad Ayame wasn't here. But right now all I wanted was Tom I wanted every part of him. I wanted to explore him. He looked over at me with a smirk I smiled at him he quickly looked away and looked back at the road. I have no idea what was it about him that I wanted. But I hate him?
But right now I felt the opposite. Right now
I wanted to feel him I felt like kissing him until our breaths were heavy. That's how I felt.
"Pull over," I said.

——————————————————
Mina a lil freak guys.
1220 words