There's No Turning Back Now

"I'll bring them for you," Tom said. As he made his way upstairs
—————————

I head into the bathroom while waiting for my clothes. I turn on the water making sure it wasn't cold or hot. Once the water was to my liking I undressed. I quickly got in and let the water run through my body.

(small time skip!)
I heard the door open I peeked to see who it was. It was Tom I assume he had my clothes.

"I don't know what you wanted to wear but I just grabbed some baggy jeans and a crop top?" Tom said while looking at me. I was still peeking my body was completely covered.

"Uh yeah that's cute leave it there on the toilet or sink," I said while putting my head back in the shower.

"Okay well, I'll leave now," Tom said. I didn't answer. I heard the door open and shut. I continued showering.

I was now done showering. I grabbed my towel and covered my body. I stepped out of the shower and changed. Once I was completely done changing I brushed my hair and got out of the bathroom. I looked around and Tom was sitting on the couch but he was with Ayame. I gotta deal with her for these past few hours. I made my way out of the kitchen and onto the living room. I made eye contact with Tom. Ayame had this disgusted face.

"Hey, Mina remember at 10. And if u want you can change into something else before we leave," Tom said. I nodded and looked away from him. I turned my gaze to Ayame she rolled her eyes and looked at Tom.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go to the room," I said. Tom nodded and looked at Ayame. I walked away heading upstairs. Once I made it upstairs I got inside Tom's room. It was a mess. The bed sheets were on the floor something definitely happened last night. I grabbed the sheets and did the bed. Once I was done I grabbed my luggage and picked out a nicer and cuter outfit for when we leave. Once I was done picking my outfit I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. It was Bill?

"What do you want?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. I looked down at him and noticed blood. "Why do you have blood all over your pants and shoes??" I said.

"I told you I was gonna get rid of her someday and I did," Bill said. Was he talking about Liz? Did he kill her? I felt bad I felt guilty. I felt like crying I know she did so many things to me but it still hurts she was my best friend. 

"I don't know what to say..." I said while looking at Bill in the eyes. He looked calm.

"Maybe a thank you?" Bill said. I looked away. And looked back at him.

"How am I supposed to thank you? I mean how... how am I supposed to handle this?" I said. He looked at me confused.

"I thought u didn't care about her anymore she did so much to you and you still feel this way, Mina?" Bill said. He's right she did fuck my life up she talked bad about me when I was sexually abused. And she slept with my bf. Why should I feel sorry for her?

"Ugh my head hurts I can't deal with this right now," I said while turning around and walking towards the bed. I sat down. Bill came towards me and sat down next to me.

"She was a total bitch I checked her phone once again and you know what I saw?" Bill said.

"What did you see?" I asked. He looked at me.