Kiss Me

"Then why are you looking at my lips Mina?
You know you want to," Tom said.
————————————

"Kiss me Mina I know you want to," Tom said once again. I was holding back I didn't wanna do this. "Kiss Me," He said while grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall his body leaning on mine I felt the heat of our body rise. I couldn't handle it I grabbed his face and kissed him. He picked me up by my thighs still leaning against the wall. I quickly wrapped my legs around him. With one hand he grabbed my hands pinning them up against my head and with the other, he grabbed my waist not letting go. We kept kissing this time more passionately. He slid his tongue inside my mouth. I parted my lips so he could enter fully. Our tongues were now dancing together. I pulled him closer with my legs. I heard him groan in between our kisses. He bit my bottom lip which made me go crazy. He let go of my hands which made me wrap my arms around his neck. He carried me toward the table which was in the basement. He sat me on top of it. He was in between my legs we didn't stop kissing. I was running out of breath we both were. We stopped kissing and I heard his breath getting heavier and heavier.
"I want you so bad Mina," Tom said while looking at me up and down. I pulled him toward me and kissed him once again. I pulled back and looked at him.

"I'm not stopping you am I?" I said I saw a smirk come across his face. He quickly grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest. He kissed me once again. This time he was rough. He kept kissing me until he pulled away. I felt his hand go on my thigh. His large and cold hands felt so nice on my body. I still had my skirt on from the club. Which made it easier for him to go up my thigh. With his other hand, he spread my legs slowly. I was just watching him. He was looking directly at my eyes and with a smirk on his face. He quickly reached for my panties and he slid his hand inside my underwear. I felt his finger touch my clit he slowly started rubbing it. I let out a moan. This felt nice. I let my head fall.

"Fuck Tom," I said while moaning. I looked back at him he kept on rubbing my clit not stopping.

"You know Mina if you wanted me this bad you could've just told me," Tom said while looking at me with a smirk on his face. He fastened his finger which was so unexpected. I let out a loud moan. "Ey, don't be too loud," Tom said while covering my mouth with one of his hands. His smirk grew when he said that. He kept on rubbing my clit this time he went slower which made me arch my back. And let out a moan. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"Don't tease me, Tom," I said while turning my gaze at him.

"Teasing is fun Mina," Tom said. He quickened once again his finger which made me moan.

"Fuck" I said. We both were making eye contact.

"I like it when you enjoy what I do to you," Tom said. I leaned in and kissed him. I moaned in between our kisses. That's until we heard a voice.

"WTF TOM YOUR FUCKING HER WHEN YOU WITH ME!?" Ayame said. I quickly pushed Tom away from me he pulled both hands away from me I stood up and fixed my skirt.

"Last time I checked me you weren't a thing Ayame," Tom said he looked back at me and I looked away from him.

"I'm gonna go and Tom make sure to take the pill for the um pain," I said. I tried walking away until I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"You are not going anywhere you slutty bitch!" Ayame yelled out to me.

"AYAME LET GO OF HER!" Tom yelled. Ayame looked at me with a glare of death. She quickly let go. "SHE NOTHING COMPARE TO YOU SHE IS THE SLUT HERE YOU ARE!" Tom yelled at Ayame. She quickly looked up at Tom.

"What does she have that I don't," Ayame said. I didn't wanna hear any of this anymore. I quickly made my way out of the basement. I ran upstairs and shut the door. I've had enough of Ayame. I should just take a shower I opened my luggage and quickly picked out my PJs. I was just guessing we weren't going anywhere today. After the Tom incident. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom. Once I was in there I checked myself out. I was so messed up. My makeup is all over. I laughed at myself a little bit. I turned on the water just as I liked it. I got undressed and entered the shower. I felt the water run through my body. I grabbed the shampoo and put it on my hair scrubbing It. All I could think about was Tom's hands on my body. Why was I like this?
One day I hate him and one day I'm craving him this badly.
God, I hate this.

(small time skip)
I was done showering. I got dressed and brushed my hair. Please I have to get away from Tom I can't and won't fall for him. At least that's what I thought.

———————————————————
THIS IS A SHORT ONE! ALSO IF YOU COME FROM MY TIK TOK I WILL POST THE OTHER PART TOMORROW!😭🙏
975 words