Why would I listen to you?

As he walked me to his bedroom all I could think about was. If I would even finish college?
I had to for my sister she wanted to do college here in Tokyo so I was gonna do it for her.

"Don't run away this time" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I want to stay here anyway. It's boring I can't do anything at this point. And where's Liz?." I said. He looked at me.

"She's in the other room with Bill," he said.

"How many people live in this house? It can't be just you and Bill this house is too huge just for two people." I said. He shook his head saying no.

"Well, let's see." He said. I was looking at him while he was thinking. "So there's Bill, Liz, Gustav, Jennifer, Georg, and Bianca," he said.

"Who are the others I only know Bill you Gustav and Liz," I said.

"Why are you so Interested?" He said. I mean I had to know how many people live here so I can try and run for it but he doesn't have to know.

"Forget it I don't care," I said. I looked at him and the door, I didn't wanna stay here I wanted to leave I just wanted to have a normal life I don't wanna live with some gang members I mean imagine what they'll do to me?

"Don't even think about it," he said.

"What? I wasn't even gonna do anything, weirdo." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You know you roll your eyes too much it's annoying," he said.

"Well get used to it," I said. He looked at me and looked away.

"Well, I'm gonna go downstairs you can shower or something 'cause I mean you do kinda smell."He said. I mean I didn't smell that bad but okay. "And once you're done go downstairs." I looked at him while he was walking away.

"Ha "and once you're done go downstairs" yea okay jefe," I said. He was so annoying I may overreact but I just don't like him at all.

*Time skip*

Once I was finished with my shower I looked over the bag Tom had brought me it had all my clothes and my belongings Thank god. I picked out my outfit I didn't wanna wear something revealing I mean that was mostly my style but in this house everything was uncomfortable. I grabbed my sweatpants and a large baggy shirt. I went downstairs and saw Liz. I was still mad she chose a gang over me but it's whatever.

"And who's this? Is this one of your hookup girls Tom?" I didn't know his name but I already hated him for saying that he had brown hair.

"Me being one of his hookups? Never he's a kidnapper and a woman beater." I said. The guy with brown hair looked at me and looked back at Tom.

"Goerg shut up she's nothing but a little worthless pet," Tom said. So his name was Georg.

"I'm not your pet Tom," I said.

"You don't decide I do." He said.

"You don't decide for me, Tom I don't like you," I said. Tom came walking towards me and pulled my hair. While whispering in my ear.

"Shut it before I beat you up in front of them." He said. I pushed him off me.

"Yea because that's all you can do right? All you can do is beat women up because it brings pleasure to you. Because you enjoy it when they ask for help you enjoy it when they are suffering isn't that what you like!?" I said. Tom slapped me I grabbed my cheek while looking at him. My cheek felt like exploding I will admit he was strong but still I wanna annoy him so he can let me go. "See what I mean that's all you can do because you know no one loves you all they do is fear you," I said. He grabbed my hair pulling me upstairs. I saw Liz coming towards me trying to break me free from Tom. Tom pushed Liz and she fell butt-first.

"Why are you like this can't you just listen? He said. "If you listen you'll be fine nothing of this would've of happen." He said. He opened his bedroom door and pushed me on the ground. "I should kill you I mean you make me waste my time you talk back to me." He said. I looked at him

"Well, I prefer being dead than being with you shit you annoy the hell out of me. You beat me up and you kidnapped me? What else Tom what else can you do." I said. He came closer to me and grabbed my hair and slapped me once again.

"Look I'm tired of you can't you just listen? For once." He said. I shook my head saying no.

"Why would I listen to you? Give me a reason." I said. He let go of me and looked at me.

"Wear something better we're going racing and you better listen or you'll get yourself killed tonight," he said. I looked at him as he walked out of the bedroom. What did he mean get yourself killed? I picked something nicer I was wearing a V-neck Shirt it was black and it revealed my back. Next, I grabbed my skirt and my high heels well they weren't exactly high heels but somewhere there. I mean I was getting ready since it was about to be nighttime I grabbed my makeup and put some on I looked at myself in the mirror I think I look cute. I laid down on the bed waiting for Tom. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I fixed my hair and waited. The door opened and it was A girl I don't know who she was but she was really pretty. She had a nice body she had blonde hair brown eyes and medium lips not big but not small.

"Hello! Your Mina right?." She said. I nodded.
"Oh well hey, I'm Jennifer! Gustav's girl. I came here to tell you that Tom is waiting for you outside."

"Oh thank you, Jennifer!" I said. She nodded and headed out. I walked behind her and we both were outside now she went towards Gustav and hugged him I looked up at Tom he was checking me out I ignored it.

"You listened that's surprising. Get in." He said. I walked the other way around to get in his car. I got in and Tom instantly drove off. I was scared so I put on my seatbelt. "You don't need the seatbelt your safe with me I'm a good driver," he said. I didn't care I still put my seatbelt on I don't trust people who drive this fast.

"Well, I still don't fully trust you Tom you should know that," I said. He looked at me and looked back at the road.  It was quiet it wasn't awkward or comfortable.

"I want you to listen just this once don't do anything stupid I'm warning you, Mina, if you do something stupid they'll kill you," he said. I looked at him.

"Fine, I'll listen if you let me go," I said. He looked at me and shook his head. "Then no," I said.

"Mina I'm serious do something stupid they'll fucking kill you." He said. He looked back at the road. We got to the place and there were lots of cars parked it was like another gang I looked through the window and one of the guys looked familiar but I couldn't see him. "Just listen this once don't do anything stupid Mina," he said.
I looked at him and he got out of the car leaving me alone.

——————————————————————
IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING STORIES 😭 BUT IM TRYING!!